Jump to content

Can You Have a Conversation Using Just Song Lyrics?(part 24)

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Summer in the city where the air is still
A baby being born to the overkill
Who cares what people say
We walk down love's motorway

Ambition and love wearing boxing gloves
And singing hearts and flowers

Somewhere in my heart
There is a star that shines for you
Silver splits the blue
Love will see it through

Life in the fast lane

Surely makes you lose your mind.

Edited by Ontarian1981

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loosen up and lose your mind
You never know what you could find on the other side
A hundred thousand butterflies
Floating in the orange skies above my head
I wander lonely as a cloud
Floating high above the ground with aeroplanes
I hear the sound of hummingbirds
The sweetest sound I've ever heard, I can't describe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You were always on my mind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please release me, let me go

For I don't love you any more

To waste our lives would be a sin

Release me and let me love again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, zaci said:

Please release me, let me go

For I don't love you any more

To waste our lives would be a sin

Release me and let me love again

I want to be free, free,

Free, like a bird in a tree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Birds in the trees
Shook dust from their wings
I thought of the heartaches
That shattered our love not long ago
Birds in the trees
Now asleep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Rollypolly said:

Birds in the trees
Shook dust from their wings
I thought of the heartaches
That shattered our love not long ago
Birds in the trees
Now asleep

Johnny is a joker (he's a bird)
A very funny joker (he's a bird)
But when he jokes my honey (he's a dog)
His jokin' ain't so funny (what a dog)
Johnny is a joker that's a'tryin' to steal my baby (he's a bird dog)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Longcol said:

Johnny is a joker (he's a bird)
A very funny joker (he's a bird)
But when he jokes my honey (he's a dog)
His jokin' ain't so funny (what a dog)
Johnny is a joker that's a'tryin' to steal my baby (he's a bird dog)

The birds in the trees

Would be sad and lonely

If they heard from the breeze

That you left me lonely

They'd be sad, if you're bad to me.

 

Edited by Ontarian1981

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I broke a thousand hearts

Before I met you

I'll break a thousand more, baby

Before I'm through

I wanna be yours, pretty baby

Yours and yours alone

I'm here to tell ya honey

That I'm bad to the bone

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, zaci said:

I broke a thousand hearts

Before I met you

I'll break a thousand more, baby

Before I'm through

I wanna be yours, pretty baby

Yours and yours alone

I'm here to tell ya honey

That I'm bad to the bone

 

I must have been through about a million girls 

I love them and I leave them alone

I didn't care how much they cried ,no sir

Their tears left me cold as a stone

But then I fooled around and fell in love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're just a fool, you know you're in love
You've got to face it to live in this world
You take the good along with the bad
Sometimes you're happy and sometimes you're sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, horribleblob said:

You're just a fool, you know you're in love
You've got to face it to live in this world
You take the good along with the bad
Sometimes you're happy and sometimes you're sad.

Might as well face it

You're addicted to love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.