Jump to content
Fancy running a forum? Sheffield Forum is for sale! Learn more

Can You Have a Conversation Using Just Song Lyrics?(part 24)

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Ontarian1981 said:

In those bad bad old days,

Before you loved me girl,

I was just a lonely man.

Oh it gets so lonely

When you're walking

And the streets are full of strangers

All the news of home you read

More about the war

And the bloody changes

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Longcol said:

Oh it gets so lonely

When you're walking

And the streets are full of strangers

All the news of home you read

More about the war

And the bloody changes

 

And you tell me

You don't believe

We're on the eve of destruction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ontarian1981 said:

And you tell me

You don't believe

We're on the eve of destruction.

I am an anti-Christ
I am an anarchist
Don't know what I want
But I know how to get it
I want to destroy the passerby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Longcol said:

I am an anti-Christ
I am an anarchist
Don't know what I want
But I know how to get it
I want to destroy the passerby

If you go carrying pictures of Charman Mao

You ain't gonna it with anyone anyhow.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ontarian1981 said:

If you go carrying pictures of Charman Mao

You ain't gonna it with anyone anyhow.

 

All I want is a photo in my wallet
A small remembrance of something more solid
All I want is a picture of you

Picture this - a day in December
Picture this - freezing cold weather

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Longcol said:

All I want is a photo in my wallet
A small remembrance of something more solid
All I want is a picture of you

Picture this - a day in December
Picture this - freezing cold weather

Memories, etched between the pages of my mind,

Memories, sweetened through the ages just like wine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ontarian1981 said:

Memories, etched between the pages of my mind,

Memories, sweetened through the ages just like wine.

Memories,
Light the corners of my mind
Misty water-colored memories
Of the way we were

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Memories,
Light the corners of my mind
Misty water-colored memories
Of the way we were

I've lost you yes I've lost you,

Though your body's still the same ,

I lost you on life's journey,

But I don't remember where or when no oh!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ontarian1981 said:

I've lost you yes I've lost you,

Though your body's still the same ,

I lost you on life's journey,

But I don't remember where or when no oh!

 

Where do you go to my lovely, 

When you're alone in your bed,

Tell me the thoughts that surround you, 

I want to see inside your head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you could read my mind love

What a tale my thoughts could tell

Just like an old time movie

About a ghost from a wishing well.

In a castle dark or a fortress strong

With chains upon my feet

You know that ghost is me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ontarian1981 said:

If you could read my mind love

What a tale my thoughts could tell

Just like an old time movie

About a ghost from a wishing well.

In a castle dark or a fortress strong

With chains upon my feet

You know that ghost is me.

Efficiency efficiency they say
Get to know the date and tell the time of day
As the crowds begin complaining
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Elysee

You're a ghost la la la la la la la la la
You're a ghost la la la la la la la la la
And I'm the church and I've come
To claim you with my iron drum
La la la la la la la la la la

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Longcol said:

Efficiency efficiency they say
Get to know the date and tell the time of day
As the crowds begin complaining
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Elysee

You're a ghost la la la la la la la la la
You're a ghost la la la la la la la la la
And I'm the church and I've come
To claim you with my iron drum
La la la la la la la la la la

That her eyes at first just ghostly

Turned a whiter shade of pale.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.