Jump to content

Can You Have a Conversation Using Just Song Lyrics?(part 24)

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Ontarian1981 said:

Some girls like to run around

Got to handle everything they see

My girl has one thought in mind

And you know she'd rather be with me.

 

Well, I know I've got the fever but I don't know why
Some say they will and some girls lie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, rachelmum said:

Well, I know I've got the fever but I don't know why
Some say they will and some girls lie

Tell me lies,

Tell me sweet little lies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Padders said:

Tell me lies,

Tell me sweet little lies.

Everybody knows that the boat is leaking
Everybody knows that the captain lied
Everybody got this broken feeling
Like their father or their dog just died

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Everybody knows that the boat is leaking
Everybody knows that the captain lied
Everybody got this broken feeling
Like their father or their dog just died

In my heart, in this cold heart
I can live or I can die
I believe if I just try
You believe in you and I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But myself I can't deceive
I know it's only make believe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, horribleblob said:

But myself I can't deceive
I know it's only make believe.

Now that you made yourself love me
Do you think I can change it in a day?
How can I place you above me?
Am I lying to you when I say
That I believe in you
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Run for the sun, little one 
You're an outlaw once again 
Time to change, Superman 
He'll be with us while he can 
In the land of make believe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, rachelmum said:

Run for the sun, little one 
You're an outlaw once again 
Time to change, Superman 
He'll be with us while he can 
In the land of make believe

Tramps like us

Baby we were born to run

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Longcol said:

Tramps like us

Baby we were born to run

I'd be running up that road
Be running up that hill 
With no problems

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rachelmum said:

I'd be running up that road
Be running up that hill 
With no problems

The long and winding road

That leads to your door

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Longcol said:

The long and winding road

That leads to your door

It's getting dark too dark to see
Feels like I'm knockin' on heaven's door

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, rachelmum said:

It's getting dark too dark to see
Feels like I'm knockin' on heaven's door

I'm not afraid now of the dark anymore
And many mountains now are molehills
Back in Berlin they're all well fed
I don't care
People always bored me anyway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.