Warnock leaves Leeds..

.....Would any Unitedites like McCabe to take a punt, get rid of Agent wilson and appoint him until the end of the season?

At one time I would have thought you had the touch paper there Speedy, but some of the Blades I know don't think as highly of NW as I thought they would.

On a personal level I found him a very decent bloke - not at all like his public persona but you could never, ever, fault his passion and he is a true Sheffield United fan.

.....Would any Unitedites like McCabe to take a punt, get rid of Agent wilson and appoint him until the end of the season?

Warnock came up in coversation pre match today, as much as we would rather see him at the lane ahead of Wilson, on the whole he is unwanted.

Lets hope he drives straight past Sheffield and on to his farm down South.

Warnock came up in coversation pre match today, as much as we would rather see him at the lane ahead of Wilson, on the whole he is unwanted.

Lets hope he drives straight past Sheffield and on to his farm down South.

It was widely reported that if Warnock didnt get Leeds up this season he would step down anyway.

I personaly think that will be him now and he will retire but his only weakness could be the draw of united.

I think that'll be it for him now. He deserves his retirement. Always been a grafter from his greengrocer days to his chiropody days to his management days. He won't see the premier league now and it's the only challenge left for him as he's done the rest.

Edited by Jim Hardie

Most blades would welcome him back with open hands.......

It was widely reported that if Warnock didnt get Leeds up this season he would step down anyway.

I personaly think that will be him now and he will retire but his only weakness could be the draw of united.

maybe pushed early now mcdermott is available??

Only as an alternative to Wilson, not as an automatic choice to be the next United Manager.

Only as an alternative to Wilson, not as an automatic choice to be the next United Manager.

SURE ,,, who would be the realistic choice :suspect:

After listening to Blades fans moaning about todays performance maybe Warnock could be the man to motivate the Blades from the home form slumber and just push them over the line?

After listening to Blades fans moaning about todays performance maybe Warnock could be the man to motivate the Blades from the home form slumber and just push them over the line?

Im sure he could,but doubt united would do it and doubt warnock would go back. He will call it a day now im sure,and who can blame him.

And as an Owl,you know what "most" Blades want?