Easter cake tins/egg moulds

I know it's after Easter now, but I was wondering if anyone has seen anywhere that's still selling things like Easter egg cake tins or Easter egg moulds - maybe selling off Easter stock cheaply? I tried Tesco, Morrisons, Wilkinsons & Poundland on Easter Monday but there was nothing at all Eastery left. Has anyone seen any other shops that are still selling things like this? Long story why I'm trying to buy egg-shaped things the week after Easter!

Don't know if they have them but have you tried Lakeland in Meadowhall ?

I know it's after Easter now, but I was wondering if anyone has seen anywhere that's still selling things like Easter egg cake tins or Easter egg moulds - maybe selling off Easter stock cheaply? I tried Tesco, Morrisons, Wilkinsons & Poundland on Easter Monday but there was nothing at all Eastery left. Has anyone seen any other shops that are still selling things like this? Long story why I'm trying to buy egg-shaped things the week after Easter!

I have loads of them pm me

I didn't make it out to Meadowhall (thought it'd be hideously busy on Easter Monday) but I might give Lakeland a try, although when I was in there a couple of weeks ago I didn't notice much in the way of Easter stuff.

Sand Dollars - it'd be useful if you said who you actually are, are you a shop?!

I didn't make it out to Meadowhall (thought it'd be hideously busy on Easter Monday) but I might give Lakeland a try, although when I was in there a couple of weeks ago I didn't notice much in the way of Easter stuff.

Sand Dollars - it'd be useful if you said who you actually are, are you a shop?!

Hiya no I am not a shop and was just trying to help you but no problem

Have you tried Hobbycraft? they had loads of different easter moulds last week...not sure what they do with the stock after easter, but they might be selling it off cheap?

Have you tried Hobbycraft? they had loads of different easter moulds last week...not sure what they do with the stock after easter, but they might be selling it off cheap?

I was going to give her some for free but seems she doesn`t want them but hey ho ..........x

I was going to give her some for free but seems she doesn`t want them but hey ho ..........x

I'm sorry, but I don't see what your response has to do with my message quoted above it? It just seems that you are now trying to pick a fight with the OP?

I'm sorry, but I don't see what your response has to do with my message quoted above it? It just seems that you are now trying to pick a fight with the OP?

pick a fight ????? where did that come from

I think perhaps if you had explained you were offering them then the op may have accepted, you didnt make it clear imo and now want to take every oppertunity to make out that the op is in the wrong?

The bickering can stop now please.

Thanks to people who've offered suggestions for places I could try.

Sand Dollar - it wasn't clear from what you said whether you have a shop you were suggesting I could come to or what, so I asked. That seems to have offended you somehow, I'm not sure why but my apologies anyway.