Sportsman pinches podium girls bum

why would it have made the news as it did if it was arranged beforehand

Because there's always somebody who'll be 'horrified'.. and yeah 'news' never ever gets reported that isn't always totally and rock solidly based on fact! :hihi:

Besides where else is it being 'reported', that just looks like a Guardian Blog to me...

Because there's always somebody who'll be 'horrified'.. and yeah 'news' never ever gets reported that isn't always totally and rock solidly based on fact! :hihi:

Besides where else is it being 'reported', that just looks like a Guardian Blog to me...

so do you think its ok to pinch someones behind then?

if they don't mind yeah perfectly fine! :rolleyes:

in the context of this podium celebration ceremony yes absolutly, on the street with a stranger absolutley not.

in the context of this podium celebration ceremony yes absolutly, on the street with a stranger absolutley not.

explain the difference ?

---------- Post added 31-03-2013 at 22:48 ----------

if they don't mind yeah perfectly fine! :rolleyes:

if you knew they wouldnt mind then theres no arguement, what if they do mind, would you still do it because shes on a podium ??

explain the difference ?

well normally the riders know the podium girls fairly well anyway as they are around the race paddocks all year, as for on the street well doing that to a stranger is not on at all.

---------- Post added 31-03-2013 at 22:49 ----------

explain the difference ?

---------- Post added 31-03-2013 at 22:48 ----------

if you knew they wouldnt mind then theres no arguement, what if they do mind, would you still do it because shes on a podium ??

believe me some of the girls would soon make it quite clear what was acceptable and what wasnt

well normally the riders know the podium girls fairly well anyway as they are around the race paddocks all year, as for on the street well doing that to a stranger is not on at all.

so if they know them then its still ok? if they a stranger it isnt? would it be ok if one of your friends pinched your wife or gf because he knew her then?

imagine the news if he had used 2 hands to pinch her bum,

so if they know them then its still ok? if they a stranger it isnt? would it be ok if one of your friends pinched your wife or gf because he knew her then?

i agree if its a stranger, but in this instance i doubt it, most race series wether its bikes cars or pushbikes racing, everyone knows everyone else they travel round together all year ....and thats the difference

what if they do mind,

Then obviously I wouldn't do it..

would you still do it because shes on a podium ??

Depends on the circumstances and the context, what happened prior? Was there any kind of flirtatious physical contact from her? A lot can be told from body language, demeanour and actual spoken word.. it all depends on context, and a quick snap such as the one in the OP doesn't take ANY of that into account, nor the preceeding events.

and did the arse pinching,

Indeed, would this have made the 'news' had it been the other way around or would it have been.. oh 'Miss "insert sportswomen" gets her hands full with a cheeky pinch ho ho!'

I've generally found women to be much worse than men with this kind of behaviour, get a group of them together, throw in a few lambrinis and God help any poor unsuspecting fella that roams past...

We're supposed to be thankfull.. :suspect:

Edited by Swampster

actually most of my friends used to pinch my missus backside:hihi::hihi: and then she thumped them:hihi: end of problem

and in the picture the girl looks rite bothered about him doing it to her