Bristol city v owls

you believe it 1-1

90+ again

5points dropped now

Edited by barts96

you believe it 1-1

Well it was bound to happen. I knew litas miss would cost us:(

Ahh well 4 points over easter I would have took that, onwards and upwards UTO !!!

A very good point. They've been impressive at home.

Ahh well 4 points over easter I would have took that, onwards and upwards UTO !!!

Not that great when everyone around you getting 3 and 6 though, that last minute goal today MIGHT come back to haunt you...Bristol City are goners though

Not that great when everyone around you getting 3 and 6 though, that last minute goal today MIGHT come back to haunt you...Bristol City are goners though

Not everybody is getting points though. Blackburn and Huddersfield are in terrible form.

Not everybody is getting points though. Blackburn and Huddersfield are in terrible form.

Blackburn and Huddersfield are in free fall.

Get on your own thread matey OBSESSED or what :hihi::hihi:

Get on your own thread matey OBSESSED or what :hihi::hihi:

i think today blades will have a lot more to say about our point than there own at home against a poor side with 10 men;)

i think today blades will have a lot more to say about our point than there own at home against a poor side with 10 men;)

Lettie not much we can say, other than garbage & should be all fined 4 weeks wages, bad time for you guys to concede though mate.

Lettie not much we can say, other than garbage & should be all fined 4 weeks wages, bad time for you guys to concede though mate.

i agree feels like a loss... but would have took 4 pts from the 2 games before.. so not end of world, milwall game is huge as can catch teams who arent playing but also bburn is crucial due to how the leagues panned out they also have watford etc still to play there fixtures dont look great

I too feel like it was a loss. Death throes of the match -poor - we have to play to the whistle - wherever the ref gets the extra time from. :(