Bristol city v owls

Get on your own thread matey OBSESSED or what :hihi::hihi:

Now now :) we all know the "obsessed" and "massive" are tags and are copyright to the Owls:)

Blades tags include "mighty" and "HONOURABLE"...Its a fact :)

Another poor day for Sheffield footy today, another fact.:)

Whay hay - something to make me smile today - Titfer's on our thread! :):)

Whay hay - something to make me smile today - Titfer's on our thread! :):)

I got lost :)

Now now :) we all know the "obsessed" and "massive" are tags and are copyright to the Owls:)

Blades tags include "mighty" and "HONOURABLE"...Its a fact :)

Another poor day for Sheffield footy today, another fact.:)

Wey hey towd TAT factual & same old borrrrring .... Its a fact ,, thought you didn't bother with owls threads now thats " MIGHTY OBSESSED " :hihi::hihi:

Wey hey towd TAT factual & same old borrrrring .... Its a fact ,, thought you didn't bother with owls threads now thats " MIGHTY OBSESSED " :hihi::hihi:

AM bored, :) its very rare i come on to an Owls thread, but as some where i had already predicted a 1-1 draw. And lets face it had a nightmare of a day down the lane ;) THOUGHT I WOULD SHOW MY FACE :) win or lose on it :)

AM bored, :) its very rare i come on to an Owls thread, but as some where i had already predicted a 1-1 draw. And lets face it had a nightmare of a day down the lane ;) THOUGHT I WOULD SHOW MY FACE :) win or lose on it :)

:banana::clap::banana: well can't fault that mi owd

I made a sort of prediction too after the Barnsley match. It didn't take long to start having an effect:

First half was even but second half was all Wednesday. Should have been 3-0. Goal difference now only two better than Barnsley when it should be six. Hope that's not going to cost us when COG starts knocking a few in.

5 points dropped vs bristol city now in added time. lets hope that doesnt cost us. Would have took a draw before the game though, it was more of a must not lose game. Blackburn this weekend however is must win.

Let's hope Boro and Bolton can both do us a favour tonight .

Boro v Peterborough

Bolton v Huddersfield

Both home teams will be thinking of nowt but a win , as they are in with an outside chance of the Play offs ..

Let's hope Boro and Bolton can both do us a favour tonight .

Boro v Peterborough

Bolton v Huddersfield

Both home teams will be thinking of nowt but a win , as they are in with an outside chance of the Play offs ..

The problem is 'Boro are awful at the moment and Posh will be confident having beaten Cardiff. Bolton should win at home (hopefully).

The four point haul from the weekend would normally have been adequate but the 1-1 now seems like a loss, I think Bristols goal was a definite foul on the keeper but having not given them a penalty for Lee's challenge the ref was evening things up.

Its back to square one on Saturday with the game against Blackburn, lets hope we have the psychological advantage of not being in the bottom three by the time this game comes around.

How did Howard play yesterday?

By all accounts he had a good game,offers a lot more than COG.