Same Sex Marriage

The problem is is that we've allowed religious institutions to claim dominion over marriage, when actually marriage doesn't have religious origins.

The problem is is that we've allowed religious institutions to claim dominion over marriage, when actually marriage doesn't have religious origins.

The meanings have and will change, but the "need for assurance as to paternity of his children" is the first line from wikipedia.

We now seem to be moving towards marriage as a right, and a show of 'love'.

I am an heterosexual male married to an heterosexual female and we have an heterosexual son who has two children of his own.

I've no idea whether my grandchildren will be heterosexual or homosexual, no interest and anyway, it's none of my bloody business!

They're my grndchildren - not your playthings.

I've just handfasted a Llama.

Only for a year and a day though, then i'm gonna eat it.

So why are homosexuals & lesbians objecting to clergy that refuse to allow them to marry in church?

So why are homosexuals & lesbians objecting to clergy that refuse to allow them to marry in church?

Cos they've nowt better to moan about ?

I'm looking forward to the collapse of society as we know it and the end of civilisation. It'll make better viewing than the cr*p they've had on the telly lately.

Who is objecting, is there a story in the news?