Same Sex Marriage

Well, I wish the news, the church and every other institution would stop all the childish stone throwing and grow the hell up.

It is 2013 now and everyone is entitled to marry who ever they like no matter if they are the same gender or not.

So long as you keep yourself out of the lime light and do not turn into the next Jordan & Andre, I say please yourself, do what you want.

It is high time people get a grip and had a word with themselves, deriding others is just a way to deflect their own hang ups and ignorance.

i think the politicians have a wider agenda, keep the people divided keep deflecting critisium from themselves onto people with gender issues.

Well, I wish the news, the church and every other institution would stop all the childish stone throwing and grow the hell up.

It is 2013 now and everyone is entitled to marry who ever they like no matter if they are the same gender or not.

So long as you keep yourself out of the lime light and do not turn into the next Jordan & Andre, I say please yourself, do what you want.

It is high time people get a grip and had a word with themselves, deriding others is just a way to deflect their own hang ups and ignorance.

Why is that then?

who am i to tell anyone who to fall in love with, each to their own i say, good luck to anyone who finds true love, whoever it might be with, why cant people just do as they want, no one tells me who i can love or marry so why should they tell anyone else

The thing that gets me is that they are now claiming that marriage is for the purpose of pro-creation and some states in the US want to ban infertile and older people from getting married as well as same sex couples.

And we think the UK is barmy!

The thing that gets me is that they are now claiming that marriage is for the purpose of pro-creation and some states in the US want to ban infertile and older people from getting married as well as same sex couples.

And we think the UK is barmy!

That can't be right..surely.

Why is that then?

Because why add fuel to the fire and play in to haters hands.

Because why add fuel to the fire and play in to haters hands.

So what about elton John?

Why get 'married' though? Why not just have sex? Who wants marriage these days?!

Why get 'married' though? Why not just have sex? Who wants marriage these days?!

Because some people may want something more than a shallow relationship.

Why bring up "Dame" Reg at this point?Is it because he has a special friend in his private life?

Elton John also needs to get a grip, does not matter if you are hetro or gay, people will still do your head in.