Storage Facility

Just been offered fully secure storage facilty with 24/7 at an unbelievable rate with gym access in S6, allows me to keep our vehicles inside as well as plenty of storage space. Are there any other warehouse/ storage facilities like this in S6 or is this a new concept for small business?

---------- Post added 04-04-2013 at 13:23 ----------

No contract or tie in, come and go as your business improves or your storage requirement increases.

I'd really like to know about this facility, I'm staying in Sheffield for a while. Can you give me the address or contact number?

Thanks in advance

David

I found this post as I'm looking for recommendations for house contents storage in Sheffield. S6 isn't ideal and the idea of a gym and secure car parking as well seems a little odd. What sort of set up is it? Any other recommendations appreciated.

http://Www.arrowstorage.co.uk if your wanting to just store and leave it.

If you want 24 hr access your better with the big yellow/armadillo type places but you pay through the nose for the pleasure.

try Kirk at Blue Box storage at Neepsend, really competitive rates 07905381285, he has different sized units available

We can store items for longer terms at well below mainstream facilities. Minimum term 3 months potentially 24/7 access. Various sizes available call 07971 888154. Also band rehearsal spaces and other legitimate space hire available