Female dog names suggestions please

Getting our new pup next week and struggling for a good name for her. Any suggestions? We already have Blade, which we picked. Holly & Tilly were named when we got them

What kind of dog is she? I personally dont like people names for animals. I like greek god names for a male dog so wha about a greek goddess name? I have diamond so i like other jewel type names sapphire opal ect. I like luna for my next dogs name. Or i there a programme or band you like to name her after a character?

Sorry, meant to say she's a GSD. Been trying to think about bands n stuff, I wanted to name her Quincy, after Quincy Jones but the rest of the family don't like it n say its a boys name anyway lol

Assuming she has 4 legs, how about 'Suzie' (Quattro)

How about a german girls name ??

I name my Guinea pigs after Albums and Songs, pick a random CD an see what you come up with

I would have said Zeus if it was a boy.

Hera is a greek goddess name, or Rhea is a female Titan and the mother of many Gods including Zeus. Selene is also another Titan name, titan of the moon.

(Going along with the greek name idea suggested above)

how about "MIssy?"

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

I would actually wait until you get her then see what her personality is like and then find a name that fits her :)

Our fluffly black dog got called Smeg for a couple of days until he was on the bed with us on the 3rd morning and would not keep still !!! Immediate name change to Fijit :) (although he will answer to privet and bridget)