Wasting my life away

I think that jumping out of a plane is more exciting that meeting a big smelly overgrown child!!, other words a man

I think that jumping out of a plane is more exciting that meeting a big smelly overgrown child!!, other words a man

It would seem you could do with an affair also.

We aren't all bad thanks! :hihi:

Seriously though, not all men are bad, just like not all women are bad.

To the OP, ask your partner to go to the cinema with you or something. Maybe suggest doing a date night thing with him?

you could all ways go dogging :)

I'm now wondering how many pms the OP has had from the single (and non single) men of the forum :hihi:

And maybe from married men whose wives are out with their pals every weekend.

Is it the same bloke you wrote about some time ago?

I work 12 hour shifts, on my days off I do housework and shopping, my partner goes to the pub every weekend with his friends,, I stay in and watch tv,, this goes on, week in week out,,, surely I should have other things in my life OR am I expecting too much,, any serious suggestions???:help::help::help:

Tell him to sling his hook, he is clearly not worthy of you.

do you have to work 12 hour shifts or is some of it overtime? if you can manage on less hours do so and make some quality time for yourself.

i used to work all the hours i could until i realised my life was all work and no play, now i do my 39 hours and no more.

its been going on a long time for you to decide from 2011 to 2013

I guess its cliched, but I wanted to spend as much time with my ex as possible. That didnt mean that we didn't do things apart. It's how I've always been. I enjoyed her company and also enjoyed the company of my previous gfs when I was with them. I'd rather have stayed in with my ex or gone out with my ex than gone out with friends 99% of the time. Maybe I'm different to most men? Lol.

So, I reckon then OPs pm box is full by now lol. And no, I haven't sent a message to them.

Why not come out for the Sheffield forum night out I'm organising, GB, might do you good?

---------- Post added 30-03-2013 at 18:30 ----------

do you have to work 12 hour shifts or is some of it overtime? if you can manage on less hours do so and make some quality time for yourself.

i used to work all the hours i could until i realised my life was all work and no play, now i do my 39 hours and no more.

Sound advice. I do a 48 week but that's over 4 days, then I get 4 days off so it's not bad.

I work 12 hour shifts, on my days off I do housework and shopping, my partner goes to the pub every weekend with his friends,, I stay in and watch tv,, this goes on, week in week out,,, surely I should have other things in my life OR am I expecting too much,, any serious suggestions???:help::help::help:

That's about as good as it gets for most people I'm afraid.