Blades v Carlisle Monday

Will you please shut up with the "poor league" repetetive dross please,please.

And then you wonder why not many bother posting on here ,it's the same old snidy,goading remarks over and over again.

As a football forum it's gone down the pan in recent weeks and i can't see it changing anytime soon.

"poor league" now wednesday aren't in it,Yawn,yawn,yawn:loopy::loopy:

Poor Owls, at this momment in a relegation position, yet so concerned about their betters !! deflecting their own problems with their obsession of all things red and white!!

Deflect and deny !! its the Owls way.

Will you please shut up with the "poor league" repetetive dross please,please.

And then you wonder why not many bother posting on here ,it's the same old snidy,goading remarks over and over again.

As a football forum it's gone down the pan in recent weeks and i can't see it changing anytime soon.

"poor league" now wednesday aren't in it,Yawn,yawn,yawn:loopy::loopy:

If I had a pound for everytime I've seen an owl mention league 1 being a poor league I'd be loaded :)

If I had a pound for everytime I've seen an owl mention league 1 being a poor league I'd be loaded :)

and if I had a pound for every time tat has said owls are obsessed for posting anything about united i'd be considerably richer than you:) even with all your pounds:D

Blade at work said it was dire and its been like it all season though you're still favourites for automatic promotion,just shows what a poor league it is this season.

Yawn yawn . Bottom3 as is stands ... Enjoy :loopy:

They're not wrong though.

It is worse than last season, but it makes it harder, as we're the only 'big' team down there.

Teams come to our place to waste time and spoil.

We are the team to beat.

It is worse than last season, but it makes it harder, as we're the only 'big' team down there.

We are the team to beat.

nice to see a bit of honesty.:)

I can understand someone posting a remark to get a reaction,"it's a poor league" "what do you mean it's a poor league" type thing.

BUT now it's every time you discuss anything,the " poor league" dross is dredged back up.

IF and i did say if wed go down,it will then become the "what a good league div 1 is this year" dross churned out.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I can understand someone posting a remark to get a reaction,"it's a poor league" "what do you mean it's a poor league" type thing.

BUT now it's every time you discuss anything,the " poor league" dross is dredged back up.

IF and i did say if wed go down,it will then become the "what a good league div 1 is this year" dross churned out.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

It will be a tougher league next season,whoever gets relegated.

Just because you lot will be in it, won't make it tougher

Just because you lot will be in it, won't make it tougher

We wont be in it mate,im confident of that.:)

Well if Barnsley, Peterborough, Bristol or Huddersfield are the ones relegated, it won't be that much stronger.

It will also depend who gets promoted, Brentford, Blades, Donny, Bournemouth could all make a decent go at the league above.

We are the team to beat.

Well I think unless the top 6 of our league play the bottom 6 of their league we will never know .

We may be the only big team but we are not the only good team , and teams will come and try and spoil it but that's a gameplan we and DW have to overcome .

And as for being "the team to beat" I don't think we are the team to beat I just think beating us means a bit more to some teams but every team try's to win every game against every team .