Blades v Carlisle Monday

Aye not been many 3-2s.Well not at the lane anyhow.

Tough season in the lower leagues,some very unpredictable results.

Rotherham are doing my nut in; whatever i put them down to do the oposite happens :mad:

Yeah I would say England in general is tough betting wise, all the leagues are unpredictable, Cardiff losing to Peterborough, United going on a funny run after being top, Gillingham did the same as well at one bit.

Best league I have found to be tin lately is the French league, plenty of home wins at even money and better.

Yeah I would say England in general is tough betting wise, all the leagues are unpredictable, Cardiff losing to Peterborough, United going on a funny run after being top, Gillingham did the same as well at one bit.

Best league I have found to be tin lately is the French league, plenty of home wins at even money and better.

Could be something to do with the wage cap thats been brought in,Not really any stand out teams in the bottom 2 leagues.

Though that wouldn't explain why the championship is so tight this year.

Not at all, sounded as if they were a bit unlucky,shame i did not have a Wolves , Posh double :)

Keep looking over your shoulders eh :) Posh and Wolves are getting their acts together.

A cracking weekend this one thanks, Utd win, good company, and a good little earner..if Carlsberg did weekends..only a lotto win would have created an improvement :) but thanks for your concern:|

or even a posh wolves ows treble;)...

:hihi: seems we are also getting our acts together...

no problem:|

or even a posh wolves ows treble;)...

:hihi: seems we are also getting our acts together...

no problem:|

Seems to me if your lot win at Bristol, you will see em off as relegation certs. its a killer game for them. Have a old mate of mine going down to Bristol on a bus from the Barrack Tavern.

For his sake and his efforts, i am changing my prediction to a 1-1 draw.

It is a game we should win, but it is a game we dare not draw or lose trust me if we an put 4-5 consecutive wins together Donny & Ballmouth & such will bottle it.

I'm normally a doubting Thomas but, only one team can stop us going up this year and that's United.

im goin for a blades win, think you could do with gettin a early goal to settle any tension then go on to win by 2 or 3

It is a game we should win, but it is a game we dare not draw or lose trust me if we an put 4-5 consecutive wins together Donny & Ballmouth & such will bottle it.

I'm normally a doubting Thomas but, only one team can stop us going up this year and that's United.

Yep, its in our own hands, i remain positive and am really looking forward to tomorrow.

I can't see you messing this up now, that was a big win at the weekend. What are you lot hoping for in the Donny game?

I can't see you messing this up now, that was a big win at the weekend. What are you lot hoping for in the Donny game?

A big fat 0-0 with both teams having a couple sent off:)

0-0 or 0-1 . As long as Donny don't win il be fine

We are well over due a home win and a good performance.

I'm predicting something similar to the Scunthorpe home match.

Probably a 3-0 or 4-1 convincing win.

The Blades will be on a high feeling good about promotion then we'll probably lose 1-0 in a tight match away at Walsall next Saturday.

It's the Blades way to keep the fans on edge and nervous.

Yep, its in our own hands, i remain positive and am really looking forward to tomorrow.

Both the blades and owls have, if you don't go up and we don't stay up they will only have themselves to blame. Routine win today for you I reckon, eve n with your dodgy home form