Blades v Carlisle Monday

Well if Barnsley, Peterborough, Bristol or Huddersfield are the ones relegated, it won't be that much stronger.

It will also depend who gets promoted, Brentford, Blades, Donny, Bournemouth could all make a decent go at the league above.

I disagree robbie,but we wont know till next season.Cant see any of the teams you mention doing owt unless some decent money is spent.Donny for example went down with a better team than they have now.

It will be a tougher league next season,whoever gets relegated.

SEE what i mean,get your excuses in early:loopy:PLEASE:loopy:this forum is better than this,ISN'T IT:huh:

I also think the "poor league" dross has been brought up just in case we get auto promotion so they can hit us with the"yeah but the league was poorer than last season" jibe ne ne na ne ne

HOW IN THE WORLD will 3 teams coming down make the rest of the teams in the div play better,you couldn't make it up!

Edited by monzaman

I disagree robbie,but we wont know till next season.Cant see any of the teams you mention doing owt unless some decent money is spent.Donny for example went down with a better team than they have now.

Whoever comes down will end up being weaker next season, just like whoever goes up will strengthen next season.

It's how it works.

The 4 I mentioned, are not very good at all.

SEE what i mean,get your excuses in early:loopy:PLEASE:loopy:this forum is better than this,ISN'T IT:huh:

I also think the "poor league" dross has been brought up just in case we get auto promotion so they can hit us with the"yeah but the league was poorer than last season" jibe ne ne na ne ne

If truth be known the league was weaker last season, hence 4 teams broke away I mean United finished 9 pints clear of 4th was it. This year it is more of a level playing field not weaker; just teams have found level ground, and all are capable of taking points off each other.

If truth be known the league was weaker last season, hence 4 teams broke away I mean United finished 9 pints clear of 4th was it. This year it is more of a level playing field not weaker; just teams have found level ground, and all are capable of taking points off each other.

I know that Pete BUT some on here can't or won't grasp that fact:hihi::hihi:

This subject was done to DEATH a while back and the poster involved couldn't grasp it and kept bringing the prem league and allsorts of crap up rather than face the truth,I hope it's not going to happen again:(:(

HOW IN THE WORLD will 3 teams coming down make the rest of the teams in the div play better,you couldn't make it up!

No excuses needed cos we wont be going down.Three decent teams wont make you play better,but you wouldnt get away with being so inconsistent [thats not aimed at blades,its aimed at all the top teams] hardly think the :loopy::loopy: are called for,its about opinions.

It is a poor division , Blades over the season have commented on it being so. (many times) its a pub league ! the 3rd division we admit it:)

But its not the only poor division, look at the Championship, Look at Cardiffs form of late!! everyones beating anyone.

You can only play who is put in front of you and accept where we both are!! YO YO clubs, one in a relegation place !!

Both sets of supporters deserve much more.

No excuses needed cos we wont be going down.Three decent teams wont make you play better,but you wouldnt get away with being so inconsistent [thats not aimed at blades,its aimed at all the top teams] hardly think the :loopy::loopy: are called for,its about opinions.

Sorry gazza,i don't mean this as a dig but i don't get what your saying in this post?

3 teams(not decent) coming down will not make the rest play better so the standard of the div will be the same if not worse!

Edited by monzaman

Hear Hear Titfer, both sets of fans deserve much more.

Been saying myself lately it is a real lottery as to who beats who - home form/away form - top of league playing the bottom of league - no one can forecast. I reckon that with 7 games or so to go we've never had so many in the possible relegation spots nor you not knowing if you're going to get auto or bl**dy play offs again.

Anyone know where Mystic Meg is these days - she's got as much chance as any footie pundits.

As a mate of mine constantly says we all just "Keep the Faith"...

Hear Hear Titfer, both sets of fans deserve much more.

Been saying myself lately it is a real lottery as to who beats who - home form/away form - top of league playing the bottom of league - no one can forecast. I reckon that with 7 games or so to go we've never had so many in the possible relegation spots nor you not knowing if you're going to get auto or bl**dy play offs again.

Anyone know where Mystic Meg is these days - she's got as much chance as any footie pundits.

As a mate of mine constantly says we all just "Keep the Faith"...

Good post potlegs,i am not having a go at owls,i am just being honest in saying i am SICK of the" poor div"crap,thats all:)

Sorry gazza,i don't mean this as a dig but i don't get what your saying in this post?

Ok mate:) Im trying to say,you and all the other teams near the top have not been consistent[look at your home form for example]but because NO ONE is pulling away,you get away with it,and are still up there.personally i think the three teams who come down would be more consistent [robbie doesnt agree]but we can talk about it till the cows come home,we wont know till next season.it honestly isnt a dig at united.And its just my opinion,i could be completly wrong [ it has been known, more than once:hihi:]

Ok mate:) Im trying to say,you and all the other teams near the top have not been consistent[look at your home form for example]but because NO ONE is pulling away,you get away with it,and are still up there.personally i think the three teams who come down would be more consistent [robbie doesnt agree]but we can talk about it till the cows come home,we wont know till next season.it honestly isnt a dig at united.And its just my opinion,i could be completly wrong [ it has been known, more than once:hihi:]

OK gazza,i will accept that as your opinion BUT i still know some on here are just using it as a pathetic dig but not you(i hope):)