Blades v Carlisle Monday

the lane should always be a fortress if we can out sing and shout our team on away why not get that fortress back and i know some people think wilson should be gone couse he ex pig but look at derek geary became del boy alan quinn scored against em n bromby so whats the difference so come on its the players what make it the manager is just the foundation!!!

Dont ruin the weekend :) bringing up the ex Owls debate and the talentless Wilson debate please. ;)

On wards and upwards, promotion and the next 3 points should be our debate, while we look ahead, other clubs are still looking over their shoulders at relegation.

Positive vibes :)

Dont ruin the weekend :) bringing up the ex Owls debate and the talentless Wilson debate please. ;)

On wards and upwards, promotion and the next 3 points should be our debate, while we look ahead, other clubs are still looking over their shoulders at relegation.

Positive vibes :)

thought your weekend may already be slightly ruined as your second team didnt quite get the result you were hoping for:)

If we can't beat Carlisle and give the goal difference a good lift,we might as well just give up.

thought your weekend may already be slightly ruined as your second team didnt quite get the result you were hoping for:)

Not at all, sounded as if they were a bit unlucky,shame i did not have a Wolves , Posh double :)

Keep looking over your shoulders eh :) Posh and Wolves are getting their acts together.

A cracking weekend this one thanks, Utd win, good company, and a good little earner..if Carlsberg did weekends..only a lotto win would have created an improvement :) but thanks for your concern:|

Not at all, sounded as if they were a bit unlucky,shame i did not have a Wolves , Posh double :)

Keep looking over your shoulders eh :) Posh and Wolves are getting their acts together.

A cracking weekend this one thanks, Utd win, good company, and a good little earner..if Carlsberg did weekends..only a lotto win would have created an improvement :) but thanks for your concern:|

Just another spozzy lucky win TAT !

It hit him on the butt and went in ! :hihi:

Just another spozzy lucky win TAT !

It hit him on the butt and went in ! :hihi:

Am sure most would agree , its not about the quality, its all about the points at this stage of the season.

3 more "spozzy" goals will do me fine tomorrow.

Am sure most would agree , its not about the quality, its all about the points at this stage of the season.

3 more "spozzy" goals will do me fine tomorrow.

Fair play fella :)

2-1 Carlisle we all know what United are like at home and no pressure on Carlisle either.

2-1 Carlisle we all know what United are like at home and no pressure on Carlisle either.

16/1 that corker...you having a bit?

Blades 2-0. Kitson brace

16/1 that corker...you having a bit?

Blades 2-0. Kitson brace

I have 3-2 to both teams every game fella, not won much this season on that to be honest, if it wasn't for s2's Blade saying 2-1 yesterday I would have been cut short once again top stuff :)

I have 3-2 to both teams every game fella, not won much this season on that to be honest, if it wasn't for s2's Blade saying 2-1 yesterday I would have been cut short once again top stuff :)

Aye not been many 3-2s.Well not at the lane anyhow.

Tough season in the lower leagues,some very unpredictable results.

Rotherham are doing my nut in; whatever i put them down to do the oposite happens :mad: