Iron Man 3 - Bring it to Sheffield first!

A voting system is in place to secure special advance screenings of Iron Man 3 across the country. Some of you may recall a similar thing last year with Avengers, which Sheffield managed to win. Here's time to prove it wasn't a one-off and vote for the latest Marvel blockbuster to get shown in our great city first.

Head to http://www.facebook.com/cineworld/app_354929264611272 and vote...then get everyone you know to do the same.

Everyone who votes gets entered into a prize draw to win tickets to the screening.

Iron Man 1 was great, 2 was a shambles as all he wanted to do was prove what a rich arse he is, in the Avengers he was back to doing what he does best I hope 3 is back to being watchable.

Iron man already resides in the fine city of Sheffield.

ME!

Although I'm his brother. Scrap iron man! :)

Iron man already resides in the fine city of Sheffield.

ME!

Although I'm his brother. Scrap iron man! :)

And I'm his cousin Ferrous Sulphate man, iron substitute

My uncle is monkey metal man. When he takes his suit off it leaves a funky stain on him :)

Voted! and shared several times :D

We are holding a solid second place behind Cardiff at present (and having quite a twitter battle with the guy who does their social media). So long as we keep this momentum up, it looks like we will have this in the bag.

Iron Man 1 was great, 2 was a shambles as all he wanted to do was prove what a rich arse he is, in the Avengers he was back to doing what he does best I hope 3 is back to being watchable.

Agree with all of the above :)

Iron Man 2 was dire. If the OP can promise me that IM3 will be great like Avengers was, then I'm in!

Don Cheadle as his sidekick/friend spoils it for me- Terrance Howard was the right guy in IM1.

Rubblish science friction, complete nonsense only suitable for brain dead or under 5 year old

Don Cheadle as his sidekick/friend spoils it for me- Terrance Howard was the right guy in IM1.

Oh dear, I thought it was Cuba Gooding Jnr in IM1 :o

Agree with you they shouldn't have changed the character. Don Cheadle is a perfectly capable actor in his own right, be he is NOT action movie star :roll:

Oh dear, I thought it was Cuba Gooding Jnr in IM1 :o

Agree with you they shouldn't have changed the character. Don Cheadle is a perfectly capable actor in his own right, be he is NOT action movie star :roll:

Cuba Gooding has sunk down the ranks since he bagged his Oscar in Jerry Mcguire- he's made many straight to dvd movies..poor fella, needs to re-find his magic touch.

I agree Don Cheadle is a very capable actor- just don't think the role he plays in Iron Man 2 (and 3) suit him.

---------- Post added 02-04-2013 at 19:36 ----------

Rubblish science friction, complete nonsense only suitable for brain dead or under 5 year old

Bet you've seen them though.:D