Firth Park Knitting group

I am starting a new knitting group in Firth Park- there does not seem to be anything locally. We will meet in Henry's cafe on Thursday afternoons, 2 til 4 pm from the 11th April. Knit crochet, come and chat- all free except for the price of a cup of tea from the cafe- but they do serve very nice cake too.

I am starting a new knitting group in Firth Park- there does not seem to be anything locally. We will meet in Henry's cafe on Thursday afternoons, 2 til 4 pm from the 11th April. Knit crochet, come and chat- all free except for the price of a cup of tea from the cafe- but they do serve very nice cake too.

Hi Debroah is this group still running?

Hi Debroah is this group still running?

yes, it is, Redcoral.

..and take it from me, the cakes in Henry's Café are wonderful.

(Henrys Café is attached to the surestart centre)

Is this still running?

Is this only Thursdays I can come any other day but this?

Hi, is this group still meeting on a Thurs afternoon? 

On 04/03/2020 at 21:16, Jayja said:

Hi, is this group still meeting on a Thurs afternoon? 

I would also like to know

Hello. I know it won't be open at the moment due to the covid restrictions but I would be interested in joining when this covid thing is over.  I used to watch my mother knitting, she watched the television and chatted to us at the same time with the occasional glance down at her knitting needles.  I never took much interest in it at the time but since losing her recently I want to try my hand at it.