Muslim staff escape NHS hygiene rule.

My partners mother used to be a cleaner in a hospital and she said that there were some agency cleaning staff that wore their traditional clothing on the job such as head scarves etc.

My partners mother used to be a cleaner in a hospital and she said that there were some agency cleaning staff that wore their traditional clothing on the job such as head scarves etc.

I can remember Hilda Ogden mopping tap room in one of them and very good it looked.

Why would wearing a head scarf be a problem?

Your partner's mother should mind her own business.

Cleaners wearing headscarves has no bearing on their ability to keep the hospital clean

Your partner's mother should mind her own business.

Cleaners wearing headscarves has no bearing on their ability to keep the hospital clean

Can you imagine the tea-time conversation where each persons attire is discussed-it must be absolutely riveting.:hihi:

Is this the same as sikhs not needing helmets because there turbines act like head protection.

Is this the same as sikhs not needing helmets because there turbines act like head protection.

I remeber in the 1970s many sikhs wore turbines for extra sped,and the law was changed after their protect.

Sikhs don't wear helmets because it restricts air flow to the turbine...any nutter knows that.

The article linked is from 2010. Do you trawl the internet for dog-whistle anti-muslim stuff or what?

why not? we need to know of all hygine related potential problems.

I remeber in the 1970s many sikhs wore turbines for extra sped,and the law was changed after their protect.

I remember frank bough talking abouts this on breakfast tv. I think some nony sikhs became sikhs so could get away without riding with a helmet.

I remember frank bough talking abouts this on breakfast tv. I think some nony sikhs became sikhs so could get away without riding with a helmet.

Yes it was chockablock at the local good warrers,nd massibe cues at the Punjar Bee traders.