Can anyone help me please? Problems with my htc desire.

I have a htc desire s, for the past few weeks i have being playing candy crush saga on the handset itself (downloaded from google play store) but a few days ago it crashed so i unistalled it, i went back to google play store to reinstall it and now it keeps saying that my device is not compatable with this version!

I have no idea what i have done wrong, i have playing on the game previously so obviously my device is compatable....any ideas guys as im missing my game! :hihi:

---------- Post added 27-03-2013 at 13:34 ----------

forgot to add, after searching the internet on how to solve it...this is what ive tried already but it didnt work...

play store app under settings/applications, I cleared the cache first then data.

play store app under settings/applications, i unistalled updates.

switched my phone off and back on,

pulled the battery.

changed my screen resolution to 320.

checked the box to allow downloads from other sources.

:huh::huh:

There was an update patch for the game a few days ago. Looking at the user reviews on the play store shows that the update has apparently broken the game on some devices. When it crashed for you a few days ago, it possibly had just updated.

I suspect you might have to await a new update before it will work again as the version available for download now is the updated version, so re downloading will not restore it to the earlier version.

There was an update patch for the game a few days ago. Looking at the user reviews on the play store shows that the update has apparently broken the game on some devices. When it crashed for you a few days ago, it possibly had just updated.

I suspect you might have to await a new update before it will work again as the version available for download now is the updated version, so re downloading will not restore it to the earlier version.

oh no! i love this game as well! how long for another update do you think?

Do you know how to sideload an Apk file?

erm....not a clue! i dont even know what one of them is! :hihi:

erm....not a clue! i dont even know what one of them is! :hihi:

They are what you download from the play store.

Not really going to help unless they can get hold of the older version of the game anyway, and I doubt there is a "legal" way to get hold of it. Although it could always be worth asking the developer.

Not really going to help unless they can get hold of the older version of the game anyway, and I doubt there is a "legal" way to get hold of it. Although it could always be worth asking the developer.

I have the apk file that why I asked.