Owls v Barnsley

Well done Wednesday.

Good of you to come on and say that Ridgewalk. :)

Nice forecast S2 :)

Hotbird - if all the attempts on goal went in every game results would read like Rugby matches :)

---------- Post added 30-03-2013 at 18:45 ----------

With the other results being how they were, it's a good job you won.

Too right Robbie - we'd have been up the creek searching desperately for that paddle without those 3 points - still going to be a nervous end to the season - another must win on Monday for us.

One more thing,just short of 30,000 crowd,excellent attendance.

Must be one of the biggest of the season in the Championship, not bad considering a poor following from Barnsley.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gazza58

One more thing,just short of 30,000 crowd,excellent attendance.

Must be one of the biggest of the season in the Championship, not bad considering a poor following from Barnsley.

think our game against Leeds was the biggest until today.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Another one of those were you take the win, when maybe a draw was a fair result. Thought Madine was superb today, it's also time to start with JJ and Coke as the game changed when they came on.

A draw was a fair result? Can't agree with that. First half was even but second half was all Wednesday. Should have been 3-0. Goal difference now only two better than Barnsley when it should be six. Hope that's not going to cost us when COG starts knocking a few in..

Fully deseved,1st half was shocking but 4-1 should have been end score,bring on bristol but I'd take a point from there, I said to my lad in the Blake before match Madine aint good enough and then Madine has a decent game, but we still need a supplier to create chances for our forwards.

ps I still say Reda's our best striker.

Scrappy first half, Barnsley seemed to be creating openings down the middle but Gardner and Llera both had good games, much better contest 2nd half, Madine winning plenty of balls and looking a good foil for Lita (who unfortunately was poor), Kirkland made a couple of decent saves but after a few substitutions the Owls were more creative, JJ started slowly but gradually made a difference. Holden and Olofinjana also had reasonable games.

Shame about the penalty miss but go into Mondays game with confidence.

Barnsley fans were very bitter on POG.

They were that and I think there were about three Owls callers said they didn't want Barnsley to go down. But if it's them or us.............

Well after seeing the penalty decision it was only fair we missed, joke of a decision but I suppose it's about time we had a penalty award

With the other results being how they were, it's a good job you won.

same goes for us every week...

and blades for that matter both our situations are sooo tight...

if we beat bristol which i think we will that will see them down.. the home game against them was shambolic and we owe them one.. as of next week with 2 more games played i think 2 teams could be sort of isolated which will leave about 8 teams fighting to avoid 1 place...

never at any point this season thought we were going down and still dont yesterday we did a job, and we must grind out at least 2 more wins

They seemed upset that we were taller than them.

Maybe we shoud have offered to cut our extra four inches off ... on condition that they removed their extra digits:)

They seemed upset that we were taller than them.

Maybe we shoud have offered to cut our extra four inches off ... on condition that they removed their extra digits:)

Talking Radio Sheffield, first caller an Owl , "i did not go to match but......."

Typical :) he soon got cut short , "thanks for the call but i want to talk to someone who went to the match" :)

Turned it off lol, praise and grumble is a joke, if its not Brian the Blade, its an arm chair fan !! no different to the forum..loons and stay aways :)

Except for the Blades on here of course :)