David milliband

gordon brown not bothered about money? he sure proved that by selling all the gold.

He also altered the taxis(sic),orbs.

Gordon Brown earns £1.4m since leaving Number 10

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-17072715

You omitted the salient point that all this money was used for charitable ends.This emphatically shows he does not have interest in money for his own ends,which I do not think was your intention,was it?:)

Ah, the "fund":

The Office of Gordon and Sarah Brown has been called a “fund” but the Sunday Express can reveal it is a limited company, in which the husband and wife each own half the shares.

The one which does not post financial details.

Ah, the "fund":

The one which does not post financial details.

You seem to be changing the goalposts,switching between sources.I am not prepared to play that game,and as person would never read the paper cannot check the tale.

You seem to be changing the goalposts,switching between sources.I am not prepared to play that game,and as person would never read the paper cannot check the tale.

You mean you don't like what's written?

Plenty of others have posted comments about Brown and money, sticking your fingers in your ears won't make them go away!

You mean you don't like what's written?

Plenty of others have posted comments about Brown and money, sticking your fingers in your ears won't make them go away!

I think you mean fingers over the eyes-a mixed metaphor I believe.

But, unless I'm mistaken, Gordon Brown is not- and has never been- David Miliband.

Back on topic, please!

It appears David Milliband is still feeling quite bitter

Getting his own back so soon after this Labour defeat, by criticising his brother's leadership and stating "Ed moved the party backwards" is an obvious sign of that.

It appears David Milliband is still feeling quite bitter

Getting his own back so soon after this Labour defeat, by criticising his brother's leadership and stating "Ed moved the party backwards" is an obvious sign of that.

He's got a point though. Labour, or was it the unions, picked the wrong brother.

I can't see that at all. David Miliband?

He's a Tony Blair clone, a man photographed brandishing a banana and a man who may well have questions to answer about "Extraordinary rendition" along with Jack Straw and a few others.

What has David Miliband ever done in politics to show that he'd be a good leader of the Labour party? I really don't get it.