Coleridge Road School

Anyone go to Coleridge Road School in the sixties :help:

Anyone go to Coleridge Road School in the sixties :help:

Hi I went to Coleridge rd ( boys ) and Philimore before that. The teachers that taught me are as follows Mr Knowles , Cooke , Dixon 3rd and 4 th years

Great days and good mates!!!!!!

I was in the girls school...Mrs Stribley was the head and I left in 1965. Used to live on Stovin Road.

I was in the girls school...Mrs Stribley was the head and I left in 1965. Used to live on Stovin Road.

I also left 1965 my mates from Stovin rd were Ron Sidebottom and Dave Evans

As I said great mates, still see both of em.

Dave Evans lived in the next yard to me and I was friends with Sheila, Ron Sidebottoms sister.

Dave Evans lived in the next yard to me and I was friends with Sheila, Ron Sidebottoms sister.

I am in touch with Jackie Rogerson who also left in 1965, she was the same year as me we got in touch through the Forum, if you search you will find there are other Coleridge rd threads.

I went to Coleridge Road School I turned the lights out when it closed ( kidding ) went on to Park House which wasn't a patch on Coleridge. I know all mentioned and many more as I used to deliver papers down Stovin and March Street.

Hi George do you remember being awarded tickets for I year free admission to

Attercliffe swimming baths for being the best swimmer in the school. I was the girl chosen my name was Irene Smith

Hi George do you remember being awarded tickets for I year free admission to

Attercliffe swimming baths for being the best swimmer in the school. I was the girl chosen my name was Irene Smith

Oh My god of course I remember you!!!! I also remember you lived on Clement street well here's a coincidence, when I got married we bought No 69 Clement street it cost us £ 200 good value I think. I am in contact with a woman that went to Coleridge Rd with you her name is Jackie Clarke ( Rogerson) when I got in contact with her I asked if she rememberd a no of people and you were one that I mentioned, I can't believe that you rememberd me!!!!. If you want to keep in touch my e-mail is georgestevens1950@hotmail.co.uk. I have a photo of you, me Ronnie white and Doreen Casson somewhere i'll try and find it out!!! Good to here from you,

Oh My god of course I remember you!!!! I also remember you lived on Clement street well here's a coincidence, when I got married we bought No 69 Clement street it cost us £ 200 good value I think. I am in contact with a woman that went to Coleridge Rd with you her name is Jackie Clarke ( Rogerson) when I got in contact with her I asked if she rememberd a no of people and you were one that I mentioned, I can't believe that you rememberd me!!!!. If you want to keep in touch my e-mail is georgestevens1950@hotmail.co.uk. I have a photo of you, me Ronnie white and Doreen Casson somewhere i'll try and find it out!!! Good to here from you,
I lived on Fitzmaurice road and went to Coleridge road school from 1958 -1962 my name is Tony Coleman anybody remember me?

Did you have brother called Ronald?