North Korea .. U.S ready for war ?

This is not about North or South Korea, its about the New World Order ushering in The great World War Three.... I had a thread on this forum last year warning about todays news but the bias admins deleted it due to their own opinions.

You mean SPECTRE is back again? I thought 007 wiped them out along with Rosa Kleb 50 odd years ago.

Must check more often for any black helicopters flying round our area

Edited by Harleyman

I suppose Japan demonstrated at Pearl Harbor that you get a real head start by attacking a country that doesn't know the war has started. That is the problem with a nuclear conflict. It is always going to be a lot better to jump the gun and hit your enemy with a few dozen nukes before the conflict begins, and before he has the idea of trying the same against you.

Also unless a country has nuclear submarines packed with missiles it is quite probable that you can prevent a retaliatory strike by hitting them hard enough in the first instance.

Edited by Uptowngirl

I suppose Japan demonstrated at Pearl Harbor that you get a real head start by attacking a country that doesn't know the war has started. That is the problem with a nuclear conflict. It is always going to be a lot better to jump the gun and hit your enemy with a few dozen nukes before the conflict begins, and before he has the idea of trying the same against you.

Also unless a country has nuclear submarines packed with missiles it is quite probable that you can prevent a retaliatory strike by hitting them hard enough in the first instance.

American technology has moved on a bit since then, north Korea rather less so. There's an interesting map on the bbc website that shows how far north Korean missiles can go. Alaska will get clipped and I fear the aloha state will cease to exist. That aside America is untouched. I'm not saying other countries won't be threatened but America will turn north Korea into a smoking crater if anything came their way or their allies way. They would have to.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-21974381

Edited by tinfoilhat

American technology has moved on a bit since then, north Korea rather less so. There's an interesting map on the bbc website that shows how far north Korean missiles can go. Alaska will get clipped and I fear the aloha state will cease to exist. That aside America is untouched. I'm not saying other countries won't be threatened but America will turn north Korea into a smoking crater if anything came their way or their allies way. They would have to.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-21974381

With 30,000 US military personnel and 10s of thousands of US civilians in South Korea I suppose it depends on the USA's ability to defend them against a first strike.

Anybody considered what response Russia or indeed China would have ?? would they side with NK or the western agitators.

NK may be impoverished and people starving but somehow all these impoverished nations always find the money for bombs and bullets, just look at the starving millions in Africa, some country`s have been at war over 10 years and still fire off thousands of bullets each week. Each bullet about a quid. Each missile between $50000 and half a million but they still find the money to buy them from countries that will supply them. Both Russia and China have plenty to spare.

maybe they need to send the ,EXPENDABLES ,IRON MAN, IN TO WIPE HIM OUT,

With 30,000 US military personnel and 10s of thousands of US civilians in South Korea I suppose it depends on the USA's ability to defend them against a first strike.

Don't know, although I find it hard to believe they won't have a patriot missile system or two out there. That said I've no idea what would happen if you blew up a north Korean nuclear missile.

How very Strangelovian this thread has turned out to be. It's obvious that most of you dont remember the Cold War when there really was a threat of nuclear war now and again.

Now here we have a tin pot fat boy dictator of a third world country with missile system technology that's 1960s or 70s at very best and because he's uttering threats many of you are already crapping your pants. :D

How very Strangelovian this thread has turned out to be. It's obvious that most of you dont remember the Cold War when there really was a threat of nuclear war now and again.

Now here we have a tin pot fat boy dictator of a third world country with missile system technology that's 1960s or 70s at very best and because he's uttering threats many of you are already crapping your pants. :D

I doubt anyone here is crapping their pants. If you look at a map not even the Yanks could hit us with a bit of duff aiming.

1970s technology or not it doesn't take long to get a missile from North Korea to South Korea where there are probably around 100,000 Americans at this moment in time. They might be crapping themselves because even your 21st century missile defence system is unlikley to bring down 80% of what could be coming over.

Whilst the end result probably isn't in doubt there would still be a lot of mess to clear up south of the border.

I doubt anyone here is crapping their pants. If you look at a map not even the Yanks could hit us with a bit of duff aiming.

1970s technology or not it doesn't take long to get a missile from North Korea to South Korea where there are probably around 100,000 Americans at this moment in time. They might be crapping themselves because even your 21st century missile defence system is unlikley to bring down 80% of what could be coming over.

Whilst the end result probably isn't in doubt there would still be a lot of mess to clear up south of the border.[/QUOTE]

There wouldnt be any clearing up of any mess. The whole peninsula North Korea included would be like a giant Chernobyl and uninhabitable for the next hundred years. Millions of South Koreans who survived would have to be evacuated to other areas of that part of the world, north America or Europe. Even more millions North Koreans would flood across the border into China

You want an Apocalyptic scenario? There's one for you :D Enjoy

the tin pot fat dictator will be crapping it when we send in robocop

Albert Pike wrote the plan for all three world wars back in the 19th century, the plan was to bring about a New World Order, a One World Government and a One World Bank...

The last 13 years since 2000 has seen a race to the finish of this plan with the breaking down of society, destruction of the world economy and uncontrollable uprising starting from the Middle East then spreading worldwide.

This plan will eventually end with a 90% world population reduction.

Here is a snippet of the start of the WWIII plan documented on a website called WWW.THREEWORLDWARS.COM

A Three World War scenario was developed several decades ago (see Conspiratorial History). Two World Wars have already been achieved, and the Third and final World War envisions an attack on Iraq, Iran and/or Syria as being the trigger to set the entire Middle East into fiery conflagration. Once America is firmly entrenched into the Middle East with the majority of her first-line units, North Korea is to attack South Korea. Then, with America's forces stretched well beyond the limit, China is to invade Taiwan. This will usher in the start of World War Three.