Car Boot Megathread 2013- Please see first post for details

Have just found out the Catchpenny car boot at Fitzwilliam started last Wednesday.This one is usually worth a visit.I have also heard talk about one starting at Bakewell on Wednesdays and I wondered if anybody had any information about this.

Noted Bianco, thanks. Did know this myself, but just missed it from the copy and pasted list.

And just to add, Grenoside Community Centre is back on the scene. Sunday 7th. Always used to be a busy boot.

TESCO Infirmary rd charity carboot sale 21st Arpril

cars £6.50

vans £8

hardstanding

details 01143586807

Hi was marsh lane open today? Does anyone know if there was many there? Just thinking if it's built up with sellers yet

There is a Table Top Sale (indoor car boot) at Todwick Village Hall on Sunday 21 April starting at 10.30 until approx 14.00.

Come along and have a look around, if it's popular with stall holders and customers we'll arrange more throughout the year.

A few tables still available to hire for £5, pm me for details.

last 12 left at the lowedges festival top event best position but limited,we turned away

10 on the day and 50 as fully booked in 2012,so ist come book now and don't miss out

email Stephen.rich@hotmail.co.uk date sun august 11th 11am to 5pm set up from 8am

---------- Post added 12-04-2013 at 21:52 ----------

bookings now being taken for the heeley festival set up from 8am hard standing huge crowds low cost £7 money to local school must pre-book good position next to classic cars and bikes contact the heeley city farm or heeley dev trust tel 2500613 ext 1 1st come basis so book now for sat june 22nd

Lovely weather so im off to Torksey to the car boot there which starts at 12 so alls good today.

Went to Twin Oaks today and got some good stuff for the Caravan, people were

packing up early as it was cold with the threat of rain.

Mare to get out though.

Any Car Boots on tomorrow Sunday 14th ?

could anyone tell me of a good carboot on Sunday 21st April any where near rotherham/sheffield ? thanks.x

marsh lane is on tomorrow. i spoke to organiser and he said its gonna be on. here is no.07702388773 if phone is switched off then it means no car boot

Car boot at proact stadium Chesterfield heard last week this is not open to sellers until 8am buyers 9am buyers can anyone confirm this:(