Car Boot Megathread 2013- Please see first post for details

Next Charity carboot sale Tesco Infirmary Road Sheffield

19th May

Hard standing

All pitch proceeds to Diabetas UK

CARS £6.50

Vans £8.00

Any car boots tomoz ?

Hi, there is a car boot at Notre Dame School, Fulwood Rd, this Sunday (12th)

12pm until 2pm

I have never been, but everybody I have spoken to says it is brilliant for both buyers and sellers.I go to Torksey and this is good.

Thanks for letting me know we are going to go next weekend. Torksey is a good carboot will have to take a trip haven't been in a while.

marsh lane was cancelled today,sign on gate saying cancelled due to strong wind?????? at 620am there was no wind at all,apart from hundreds/thousands booters and sellers who got up early,and some who spent all Saturday filling there car up for nothing.people where fuming. if there was illness in family a sign should have been put up saying cancelled . not blameing wind just very poor in my opinion. I for one wont be wasting my time going there for a while,and its not 1st time this has happened .

i went to dinnington rugby club car boot this morning very disapointed to be honest 1st time ive been there was around 4 short rows of cars and a 80p car park charge was done in 15 mins at tops !!

i still recommend oldcotes carboot to anyone buyers and sellers !!!

I wondered why Chesterfield was packed i got their at 8.45 and the car park was full there was a steward there not letting you in, you could not get another seller in the place, ime a buyer and had to park in Tesco.

Edited by kidley

final chance to pre-book a car boot at heeley for sat june 22nd don't miss out huge crowds through out the day 7-10 thousand footfall,hard standing good position don't miss out at only

final chance to book for the heeley annual car boot footfall over the day 8-10 thousand

hard standing low cost,good position set up 9am for 10-11am start,,crowd flow till 5pm

don't miss out as limited spaces,part of the festival that's over 30 years old so book now and don't miss out email stephen.rich@hotmail.co.uk for booking form or tel 01142500613 for form priced at only £7 a pitch with proceeds helping the school,hurry or miss out

this must be some car boot to attract over 8000 people,is this a misprint? I have never heard of it ,where abouts is it.

the car boot at heeley is only once yearly and part of the big festival that attracts 8 - 10

thousand people,the lowedges car boot is part of there festival and attracts 10-15 thousand people both are good positions at each show and get customers from 11am to 5pm on a constant flow heeley is on hard standing and a good position next to classic car show and lowedges is in main area,but both have to be pre-booked and heeleys final bookings for carbooters is may 30th or before if full,lowedges is july or before if full

don't miss out as many do each year by being to late thanks bassett one

Dont forget theres one at forge valley school at stannington this saturday only £5 for sellers hoping its going to be a good one :)

Tesco carboot sale this Sunday 19th May

pitches AVAILABLE NO NEED TO BOOK

REMEMBER HARD STANDING