Car Boot Megathread 2013- Please see first post for details

It would be really useful to me if we could have the dates for the Hillsborough Arena and Thorpe Hesley boot sales and one or two others added to the first page, please. I am fairly sure they have been posted somewhere in the thread, but I can't find them each week when I want to look them up. Hillsborough Arena still says finished for 2011 - lol.

Could you please tell me when is the next carboot at Tesco Infirmary Road ?

Thank you

YES NEXT TESCO CAR BOOT IS 30th JUNE.

---------- Post added 22-06-2013 at 17:33 ----------

Edited by speedway fan

It would be really useful to me if we could have the dates for the Hillsborough Arena and Thorpe Hesley boot sales and one or two others added to the first page, please. I am fairly sure they have been posted somewhere in the thread, but I can't find them each week when I want to look them up. Hillsborough Arena still says finished for 2011 - lol.

I picked up a leaflet this week for Hillsborough Arena,

July 21st, 28th

August 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th

September 1st

I picked up a leaflet this week for Hillsborough Arena,

July 21st, 28th

August 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th

September 1st

Thanks, that is great, but it would still be more useful if it were on the front page to refer back to instead of getting lost in this thread.

Hillsborough added

Thorpe have been on the front page for a good few weeks.

What are the "one or two" others?

Hillsborough added

Thorpe have been on the front page for a good few weeks.

What are the "one or two" others?

Thanks for the Hillsborough dates, that will be useful :)

I must be going blind because on Thorpe Hesley I just see TBA, no dates?

Tesco is still on next sale 23rd April 2013,

Bakewell is 2012 DATES TBC

Bowshaw is Restarts 2013 TBC

I am not criticising as I know it must be difficult to keep up with the constant changes, but I do use this most weeks so it is handy if the information is all up to date.

Thanks, that is great, but it would still be more useful if it were on the front page to refer back to instead of getting lost in this thread.

Why not write it down or dink it into your phone.

I am not criticising as I know it must be difficult to keep up with the constant changes, but I do use this most weeks so it is handy if the information is all up to date.

To be fair to Jim he said he did not want to manage this thread again this year due to other commitments. However the mod's ignored the offer made to take it over by someone who would keep it up to date and take the pressure off Jim. Still doing a stirling job tho Jim!

7th july next one at thorpe hesley.:)

To be fair to Jim he said he did not want to manage this thread again this year due to other commitments. However the mod's ignored the offer made to take it over by someone who would keep it up to date and take the pressure off Jim. Still doing a stirling job tho Jim!

Thanks chuck!

Front page updated!

Apologies about Thorpe- they were on there previously, I must have deleted them in error, but they are now back on!

Thanks chuck!

Front page updated!

Apologies about Thorpe- they were on there previously, I must have deleted them in error, but they are now back on!

Thank you very much Jim :)

YES NEXT TESCO CAR BOOT IS 30th JUNE.

---------- Post added 22-06-2013 at 17:33 ----------

Thanks for your info