Car Boot Megathread 2013- Please see first post for details

forgot to mention the footfall at the heeley carboot/festival price £7 per small van/car

footfall estimated on prievious years 10 thousand so book now email [email protected] trade 11am to 5pm on hard standing don't miss out

Was Tesco going to be on this weekend? Weather looks good for it!

Was Tesco going to be on this weekend? Weather looks good for it!

No Tesco boot this weekend. I called in today and there isn't one booked in the diary yet but it may be in 2 weeks time.

Millmoor junior football club Droppingwell Road Rotherham carboot dates 2nd and 9th June.The postcode is S61 2RD no times up for when it starts.

Edited by dudleydo
Postcode

What time is the Loxley Carboot please.

Anyone know whether Barlborough has started yet??

Cheers, Biggsy :)

Anyone know whether Barlborough has started yet??

Cheers, Biggsy :)

Yes it was on last Saturday.

by public admission at 12.30pm do you mean that you are no longer letting dealers in at 10.00am for £10?

Yes just what I was thinking... It was £5 before 12.30 last time I went to twin oaks still ridiculous amount to pay, and 50% of stalls are dealers and market type traders, but if you wait until 12.30 just tat left and does not justify the petrol money getting over there. At this time of year there are plenty of boots to choose from, thats why I give this one a miss now.

Edited by Flossychops0
Did not mention specific car boot

don't forget the heeley car boot sat june 22nd at £7 for all day trading on hard standing

and proceeds helping local school book now footfall about ten thousand in the past so don't miss out email [email protected] for booking form payment by cash at the heeley office or send a cheque/p/o to the office hurry

J28 Twin Oaks very good today . BUT be prepared for an hour to queue to get out from 3.30pm

Does anyone if Thorpe hesley car boot is on tomorrow and what the stand fee?