Car Boot Megathread 2013- Please see first post for details

Not brilliant , but was a nice sunday stroll .

Hi

I am from Rotherham and was wondering if there are any car boots coming up in this area and also because I am a first time car boot seller, are there any to recommend also?

Thanks

Hi

I am from Rotherham and was wondering if there are any car boots coming up in this area and also because I am a first time car boot seller, are there any to recommend also?

Thanks

There's the Rotherham Market on Wednesday to bear in mind.

Hi, did anyone do Bowshaw car boot last sunday, either buying or selling ? would welcome feed back please :)

anyone know when next tesco one is? and also any over bank hol weekend? tia

anyone know when next tesco one is? and also any over bank hol weekend? tia

hiya tia

tesco not for another couple of weeks.

theres a HUGE one saturday and bh mon at twin oaks J29 M1 you cant miss it.

opens at 12.30 too.

Is there any Carboot tomorrow in Sheffield ? Thanks

Is there any Carboot tomorrow in Sheffield ? Thanks

The only one that I can think of 'in Sheffield' is this one - Manor Oaks Farm Car Park. Drove past the last one and there was only about 6-8 cars taking part (wasn't the nicest of days weather wise that day to be fair)

Further details her Mos2: http://www.manorlodge.org.uk/whats_on

Hi everyone, Loxley car boots are back on!! The dates are 2nd & 29th June, 14th July, 11th August, 15th & 29th September.

Pre-booked are £7 cars or £8 on the day, vans £10.

If there has been heavy rain week before each event please contact to confirm the venue.

Contact details are [email protected]/07533544737 to book a pitch:)

Hi everyone, Loxley car boots are back on!! The dates are 2nd & 29th June, 14th July, 11th August, 15th & 29th September.

Pre-booked are £7 cars or £8 on the day, vans £10.

If there has been heavy rain week before each event please contact to confirm the venue.

Contact details are [email protected]/07533544737 to book a pitch:)

Hi Purplecat, will this be a mix of Loxley field and hard-standing in the old Wisewood school grounds, depending on the weather?

We will be using the Wisewood Community Sports Centre ground but only if the field is too wet too use.

Preferable for us to stay at Loxley, so by the Friday/Saturday morning we should know if there is a problem.

---------- Post added 24-05-2013 at 17:00 ----------

I have just backtracked to my previous message about problem getting volunteers, so I would like to apologise for our car boots being on Sundays again!! Quite a few people think Saturdays would have been a good idea. Well this years are now sorted but I am willing to try some Saturdays in future so maybe next year!! Thanks for all your previous messages:)

hiya guys any booties on this bank holiday weekend ? let me know asap got loads of stuff to go x