Car Boot Megathread 2013- Please see first post for details

hi sorry to keep mentioning this but I am happy to get lots of intrest to book at the lowedges festival but I still get the same questions daily firstly I know its unusual but car

boot pitchs at our festival are 4x4 metre square with car space as well and you can use a gazebo or tent if you wish these are in a top position and limited and must be pre-booked

so book now or miss out thank you

---------- Post added 16-05-2013 at 10:50 ----------

heeley festival are now taking bookings for the heeley carboot area,hard standing and £7

per car and must be pre-booked for june 22nd

Bowshaw car boot start on Sunday.

On Sunday 7th July 2013 Active8 Sheffield will be their annual charity car boot sale at King Edwards Lower School on Darwin Lane. The event will be in support of two charities close to our hearts, Barnsley Hospice and Weston Park Hospital.

We are looking for any 'car booters' out there to fill up our pitches nice and quickly to make this our best one yet. The cost is just £7 per pitch for the whole day with the event running from 8.00am - 12.00 noon. Places are taken quite quickly so please get in touch to avoid disappointment.

If you are interested or require further information please call 01142402308 or e-mail [email protected]

Edited by facilities

What time is the one at Forge Valley School?

The car boot at Forge Valley School, starts at 9am

weather for saturday is supposed to be rain rain rain. Will forge school still be on? Also is Thorpe Hesley likely to be on after heavy rainfall?

I went to the Asda next to Chaucer School today 17-May-2013 , there was a sign on the railing of Chaucer School saying that the Car Boot had been cancelled.

What time is the one at Forge Valley School?

8am for sellers 9am for buyers

---------- Post added 17-05-2013 at 22:12 ----------

weather for saturday is supposed to be rain rain rain. Will forge school still be on? Also is Thorpe Hesley likely to be on after heavy rainfall?

If anyone hears that forge valley is cancelled please post on here asap as im ment 2 b selling thanks

Thorpe Hesley is normally still on after rain I live about 5 mins away and its not raining here yet.

Does anyone know what time the Bakewell Show Ground carboot starts on a sunday (as a buyer) ??

Thanks, Mike

Hi Mike.Sellers normally drift in between 7 and 8 am mostly.Traders,a little earlier..

Does anyone know what time the Bakewell Show Ground carboot starts on a sunday (as a buyer) ??

Thanks, Mike

Hiya Mike, let us all know what that's like will you please. Been meaning to pop over to Derbyshire at some point for a rummage around.

Have a good one!!

Lady Manners Bakewell is on the following dates 7.30 to 1

19th May

16th June

14th July

15th September

6th October