Car Boot Megathread 2013- Please see first post for details

Little London site at Torksey is biggest Saturday one I know - start time 12noon, They also have them every Wednesday, same start time

Went out to Hope this morning only to discover the car boot is cancelled because both fields are being used as parking for some Walk for Life. Total waste of time.

Wouldn't be so bad except I even checked the web page beforehand and it's advertised on there as being on.

Edited by metalman

does any one no if teco at imfirmary road is on tomorrow please

Tesco Infirmary Rd is next Sunday May 5th.

Went out to Hope this morning only to discover the car boot is cancelled because both fields are being used as parking for some Walk for Life. Total waste of time.

Wouldn't be so bad except I even checked the web page beforehand and it's advertised on there as being on.

Nothing on the link I'm afraid.

JK88 - Infirmary road was lat week. The next one will be in May I beleive.

next one 5th May and 19th May after that

remember hard standing

pitches can be booked 0114336807 for details

last week was full had to turn cars away

Went to marsh lane what a waist of time got there at 6-30 just as they was letting people in

50p to get in for 3 rows of cars and it had all been bought by the sellers I won't be up there again every one was saying the same

Went to marsh lane what a waist of time got there at 6-30 just as they was letting people in

50p to get in for 3 rows of cars and it had all been bought by the sellers I won't be up there again every one was saying the same

Same here went today, really dissapointed :( its usually really good though :confused:

Anyone know when Thorpe Hesley starts? It had started by now, last year.

---------- Post added 28-04-2013 at 19:41 ----------

Thats bad luck. We did that a few years ago. We always make sure we ring before we leave now, the number is on page one of this thread, and is a recorded message.

Nothing on the link I'm afraid.

It was on their webpage at the start of their boots.It is on every week as from now.

---------- Post added 28-04-2013 at 21:40 ----------

It was advertised on their website at the start of their carboots.The carboot is on every week as from now.

---------- Post added 28-04-2013 at 21:46 ----------

THERE IS A CARBOOT STARTING AT BAKEWELL EVERY WEDNESDAY ,THE FIRST ONE IS ON WEDNESDAY 15th MAY.STARTING TIME TO BE CONFIRMED BUT EXPECTED TO BE 9.30.

Edited by speedway fan

It was on their webpage at the start of their boots.It is on every week as from now.

---------- Post added 28-04-2013 at 21:40 ----------

It was advertised on their website at the start of their carboots.The carboot is on every week as from now.

Not much use that really - why not leave it there until after the event? And on the page I linked to it says 28th April, Hope Sports Field so why not put CANCELLED in big letters there instead?

Car Boot at Sheffield Transport Sports Club on Bank Holiday Monday , 6th May 2013

Sellers - Cars £8 , Vans £12. Pay on the day at the gate. Arrive 0600-0700

Buyers. Cars £1 to park. From 0700 please.

PLANT & CAR BOOT SALE - SUNDAY 12TH MAY 10.30am - 1.30pm - HIGH STORRS SCHOOL

This is a very popular annual event. :D

Contact School on 0114 2670000 to book a car/van pitch (£8/£10) or a pitch for plant selling (£15 for local businesses/nurseries)

Parent Teacher Association organised event.

Tea Room (& homemade cakes!) :thumbsup:

BBQ for Bacon & Sausage butties, or Vegi burgers.

Kids sweets and drinks stall

Local Nurseries selling plants at bargain prices

Bargains Galore! 50p Entry Fee for adults - kids FREE