What do you think to my website

trying to look hard

Yes, because you're currently an undefeated pro boxer.

Spelling your name wrong in the footer doesn't look too hot.

Yeah thanks I am really busy ATM training Iv got a fight at pondsforge in 2 week. And not all that good with computers ha ha.. I get some 1 who "thinks" they know what there doing. So looks like I'm going to find some one a bit better than my previous designer.

---------- Post added 30-03-2013 at 07:55 ----------

Failing that, the number one way to increase your profile as a boxer, get involved in some aggressive name calling online by starting a twitter war with another boxer who's got a shed load of followers already. :D It's free, it's easy and extremely effective.

To prove it,

https://twitter.com/MikeTyson - Go here and let Mike Tyson know just what an epic fail you think he is. Then brace yourself :hihi:

I like it ???. I think I might have to consider it ??

not sure if it is ahelp but "linked in seems to be the thing now days for spreading the word. have a se;f employed friend who builds web site

let me know if you want his link to his web site

I think it looks good, other than the small amendments as above. The site has a nice theme to it and looks up to date.