What do you think to my website

You may want to change the slideshow at the top though, it doesn't seem to have any images on it. Also, shouldn't it say 'Nickname' as opposed to 'Knick name'?

Other than that it looks very good in my opinion!

Not to mention, if you want search engine traffic it needs optimising with your keywords.

Maybe you want to change your logo.png as Scott Jenkins is partially overwritten at the bottom.

(1) All I could see immediately below the top menu was a black box with yellow arrows at each side.

(2) Light weight is one word - lightweight.

(3) St Micheals should be st Michaels

(4) The background is clean but I'd prefer a lighter colour, such as light blue. However that's a matter of taste. It's simple, which is good and does not cloud the information on the screen.

(5) I'm not clear what the date in the Galleries means.

Where my journey started Date: Thursday, 18 August, 2011

Is the date correct?

On the whole it looks very good.

You look somewhat younger then.

http://Www.scottjenkins.co.uk

I wanting advise and help how to make it better and help raise my profile. Thanks.

Isn't that the job of your management and promoter? You've got enough to think about without without having to mess around with websites surely.

Failing that, the number one way to increase your profile as a boxer, get involved in some aggressive name calling online by starting a twitter war with another boxer who's got a shed load of followers already. :D It's free, it's easy and extremely effective.

To prove it,

https://twitter.com/MikeTyson - Go here and let Mike Tyson know just what an epic fail you think he is. Then brace yourself :hihi:

Isn't that the job of your management and promoter? You've got enough to think about without without having to mess around with websites surely.

Failing that, the number one way to increase your profile as a boxer, get involved in some aggressive name calling online by starting a twitter war with another boxer who's got a shed load of followers already. :D It's free, it's easy and extremely effective.

To prove it,

https://twitter.com/MikeTyson - Go here and let Mike Tyson know just what an epic fail you think he is. Then brace yourself :hihi:

Hahaha, maybe have a go at Curtis Woodhouse and he'll end up at your doorstep!

Hahaha, maybe have a go at Curtis Woodhouse and he'll end up at your doorstep!

Exactly, and that got them both on the front page of the national press with full interviews. There really is no better way to become known. Fight fans love trash talk and hype, its simply just moved online.

Edited by FACEBOOK

Only a small point, but down at the very bottom left on the home page, your names spelt wrong.

Oh. It's Promoter BTW not Promotor in the left hand column for each menu item (excluding Home)

Have you done this yourself? If so then well done for what you have achieved so far.

Paid someone for it? Kick their butt for the above noted sloppy errors if they're Brits.

However the CMS is foreign made (domain registered to a Bulgarian address and clues onsite) ....did foreigners create this site for you? That might explain the spelling errors.

Micheal can, though not often, be spelt that way ....I have a client with that name (it's on his passport, so it is correct).

http://Www.scottjenkins.co.uk

I wanting advise and help how to make it better and help raise my profile. Thanks.

The colour choices are terrible, puts me off reading the content.

The colour choices are terrible, puts me off reading the content.

Yes agree, should have photo of girls holding up the boards instead of a skinny kid trying to look hard