Mum's fury over garden

Guest unners

http://www.sheffieldtoday.net/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=58&ArticleID=1336094

If that was me i would be of ashamed myself to have my picture published in the local rag,she states that she has 3 young children so she cant do the garden herself what rubbish(parden the pun).Why cant she get them to help with the tidying up,then they might have somewhere decent to play out.

It really gets on my nerves when people cannot take responsibility for problems which they themselves create.

And as for The Star why do they use the thrase 'mums fury over garden' when a more appropriate heading would be Neighbours joy over possible court action on Dingle like neighbours,a lot more possitive.

Three kids at 22?

Too busy getting knocked up to tidy the garden, I suspect

Mind you, she's gotten a council house out of it :D

So, can I slap an injunction on the Council to clear up all the unsightly beer cans and litter etc. from the Council land that they are supposed to maintain?

Can I claim back money for my time and expense if I go and do it myself (as I often do!)?

I agree - this person has only herself to blame for her situation - seems like she wants everything handing to her on a plate - surely she could find time to tidy up her garden - and the fact that the rubbish includes beer cans is beyond me - I am not saying she is not entitled to a drink but please dispose of the rubbish correctly - what hope have the three kids got.

People like this get me really mad :rant: it is ALWAYS somebody elses fault:rant:

yep just because she has kids does this mean she has lost use of her arms?get a binbag love and get cleaned up,no excuses;)

She should be in a flat if she can't be bothered with the garden, as such houses are in huge demand. Having little kids is no excuse as she could bung them in a playpen outside while she got on with tidying it up - and that's all they are asking. Litter sometimes blows into my garden too, but I just chuck it out again.

I have to say, that garden sounded no worse than some of the gardens of private and student houses that you see - there's one near me with such overgrown hedges, you have to walk in the road to avoid having your eyes poked out. The front lounge window is totally obscured by weeds. I don't know how people can live like that.

My garden looks shocking :blush: but thats because a dodgy builder erected a crap fence which all blew away in the wind.

So I have no fence and can't afford to replace it. :(

Three kids at 22?

Typical bigotted posting from you Abdul - if she was asian, the council would have done with no questions asked eh? You've only got to look at the housing policy of Firth Park to see it in action.

I agree with Mthom, sod fannying about with injunctions and court costs. Get her a suitcase and a transit van and move her into a flat with no garden then she can chuck the beer cans out of the window and blame someone else.

Mind you, I wouldn't want to be around when she gets rid of the next fridge !!!

She would refuse the flat on the grounds of not having anywhere for the children to play.

there are plenty of young folk would love a garden that size, i'm sure she could get friends and family to help out.

She is just a lazy tramp, that garden would be great for the kids to play in if she could be bothered to get of her lazy DSS funded ass and sort it out. Poor bloody kids, great example she is! She will most likely be up the duff again soon and demanding a bigger bloody house, shoot her, that's what I say!

Three kids at 22?

mmmmmm that's probably why she had children then eh? The undeniable discomfort of pregnancy, the pain of childbirth, a lifetime of responsibility - in return for a council house, please!