Singles Events in Sheffield

Are there any singles events coming up soon either local to Hackenthorpe or in Sheffield in general?

I don't know of any specific singles events that are going on at the minute. Unfortunately, going down West Street on a Friday night seems to be the normal thing to do around here. Whatever happened to strangers meeting over coffee? haha :)

Well I love coffee and chatting!

Are there any singles events coming up soon either local to Hackenthorpe or in Sheffield in general?

There's boxing event April 13th at ponds forge. Scott jenkins and Adam etches both from around the s12 area. Tickets are £30. 8 fights happening.

There's boxing event April 13th at ponds forge. Scott jenkins and Adam etches both from around the s12 area. Tickets are £30. 8 fights happening.

£30 to find love, forget it!

Well there's a contender for Most Misplaced Advert of the Year! As a general assumption (I've never been to one) I would think that the clientele for boxing matches would be 75-90% male and when you lash out £30 for a ticket you have the opportunity to speak to just two people - those in the seats either side of yours - and then only when their attention is not on other men beating each other up.

Really, Scott? You think that's a singles event?

my mother in law used to go to one at bramall lane, not sure if they still do it

Maybe if you when out and enjoyed your self with out begging looking for love you'd find it... It all comes when your not expecting it. ??

At Studio 54 we host a Singles Night every Friday. Why not come on down and give it a try?

Studio 54 Team

At Studio 54 we host a Singles Night every Friday. Why not come on down and give it a try?

Studio 54 Team

Is that actually a genuine singles night?

---------- Post added 20-06-2013 at 20:22 ----------

Forgot to add, does anyone have details of the Bramall Lane nights if they still exist?

TIA

I love ideas like this, but I also fear I am too young for these events! My age group are in Viper Rooms and Vodka Revolution on Friday and Saturday nights. The only thing is they are to be too drunk or the music to be too loud to speak to anyone during these events!