Best internet /phone/ tv package ?

And wouldn't you know virtually nobody has offered any constructive advice since the destructive comments. Proof that these moments are unnecessary, discouraging and counter productive.

Point 5 ... stay away from SKY there crap

x

And wouldn't you know virtually nobody has offered any constructive advice since the destructive comments. Proof that these moments are unnecessary, discouraging and counter productive.

Well said :clap::clap::clap:

think if you know anyone who works for any of the suppliers who may be able to get you on a friends and family deal too.

I went with Virgin for TV, landline and broadband. No add ons, no extras. So far, so good :thumbsup:

How do you find out if you can get virgin?

search for "best package"

Is that wise? :hihi:

Virgin at the moment certainly have the best internet speeds. Their TiVo box is good as well (from what I've seen of a friends).

How do you find out if you can get virgin?

Go on the virgin site, it will check if you can have Virgin and then you can look at various packages available. There's lots of options to add things but I didn't bother. Worked out cheaper than having everything separate like I did before and they even offered to change my mobile over too