Best internet /phone/ tv package ?

i am thinking of getting a package deal for my internet,telephone and TV but not sure who to go with :huh:

Use the forum search and search for "best package" as this has been asked before.

Ok thanks sorry its my first time with this site not sure how it works yet.

No apology necessary, just offering friendly advice if it came across as a bit abrupt then I apologise.

Use the forum search and search for "best package" as this has been asked before.

As the O/p's new on here, you could at least given him/her a link instead of probably leaving him/her staring at the screen as if they've done something wrong ... then you getting an apology from them ... I'll do it for you ;

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=417296&page=2

Considering this thread's over four years old, I imagine things may have changed a bit. I've no problem with the O/P starting a new thread on the subject as the package deals range widely in price. I'd be interested to learn more for starters, as I find it all a bit confusing.

Mod Note

Posts containing insults have been removed, keep it civil please.

Main thing to remember if you currently have no contract with anyone, is to barter for the best possible deal. They are all wanting your business, so get quotes for them all and play them off against each other. Huge discounts are available.

Try http://www.moneysavingexpert.co.uk ... some great tips on there.

As the O/p's new on here, you could at least given him/her a link instead of probably leaving him/her staring at the screen as if they've done something wrong ... then you getting an apology from them ... I'll do it for you ;

Considering this thread's over four years old, I imagine things may have changed a bit. I've no problem with the O/P starting a new thread on the subject as the package deals range widely in price. I'd be interested to learn more for starters, as I find it all a bit confusing.

Point 1 help the op help themselves rather than spoon feeding them, you know don't just give food to starving people teach them how to grow it.

Point 2 I had already apologised if I had seemed abrupt before you threw in your two penneth.

Point 3 the thread I looked at had been updated just over a month ago.

Additional info I hadn't noticed the op was new

:clap::clap::clap::clap: well said

Note to all forummers

If you have the audacity to try and help someone then make sure you give a full and error free answer otherwise a horde/clique of patronising holy(Er than thou) joes will descend on you and point out the error of your ways.

Point 1 help the op help themselves rather than spoon feeding them, you know don't just give food to starving people teach them how to grow it.

Point 2 I had already apologised if I had seemed abrupt before you threw in your two penneth.

Point 3 the thread I looked at had been updated just over a month ago.

Additional info I hadn't noticed the op was new

Point 1 ... Always look at the post which you're replying to, especially poster's details. How can you 'help' others before you can help yourself?

Point 2 ... (In response to your 'Point 1'). I agree ... you'll find that 'starving people' (as you analogised) are taught how to grow their own food before being expected to grow it themselves. It's called 'help'. You're contradicting your own actions here by telling them they should have done something they were unaware of.

Point 3 ... (In response to your 'Point 2') If you had followed my points (1 and 2) you wouldn't need to apologise in the first place.

Point 4 ... (In response to your point 3) Can you please post a link for the thread of which you write (utilising my 'Point 2' of 4), thereby helping the O/P out?

Additional info ... I had noticed the O/P was new ... we all started there at some point didn't we? I was helped a lot (still am) ... I like to reciprocate. :)

Point 1 ... Always look at the post which you're replying to, especially poster's details. How can you 'help' others before you can help yourself?

Point 2 ... (In response to your 'Point 1'). I agree ... you'll find that 'starving people' (as you analogised) are taught how to grow their own food before being expected to grow it themselves. It's called 'help'. You're contradicting your own actions here by telling them they should have done something they were unaware of.

Point 3 ... (In response to your 'Point 2') If you had followed my points (1 and 2) you wouldn't need to apologise in the first place.

Point 4 ... (In response to your point 3) Can you please post a link for the thread of which you write (utilising my 'Point 2' of 4), thereby helping the O/P out?

Additional info ... I had noticed the O/P was new ... we all started there at some point didn't we? I was helped a lot (still am) ... I like to reciprocate. :)

Quiet day?? jees...!