Pure Gym @Tesco Extra, Sheffield, is it any good?

Does anyone know if the pure gym at Millhouses still has the free standing punchbags ?

Nope......

It's a good gym for the money.

Also heard good things in terms of its value.

Has anyone tried the Sheffield North Puregym on Saville Street, Sheffield?

They have a offer on its only £10.99 per month and you can use the gym any time you like 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Any one a member there or now what its like? im thinking about joining.

http://www.puregym.com/gyms/sheffield-north

Thanks

There are less females from what I can see at the Pure Gym near the Wicker.

Everytime I go to a gym the women are forever looking at my bum or trying to look up my shorts while I'm doing my training. I'd recomend this gym.

Has anyone tried the Sheffield North Puregym on Saville Street, Sheffield?

They have a offer on its only £10.99 per month and you can use the gym any time you like 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Any one a member there or now what its like? im thinking about joining.

http://www.puregym.com/gyms/sheffield-north

Thanks

Yes, it's a good gym. There's no sauna or anything, just gym equipment, shower facilities and changing rooms; you'll need a padlock to use the lockers. You can either bring your own or they're £4 from the vending machines. It's staffed until 10pm I believe. It gets busy in the daytime and quietens down after 10pm. I normally go between 9-11pm as I prefer it quiet and you don't have to hang around waiting to use anything. It's got all the machines you could want, free weights area, those vibro plate thingies and all the classes are free. Definitely worth the money.

I was there last Saturday (free trial day pass!) the gym seemed good!

Obviously no fancy add-ons like saunas, but clean and tidy locker room and showers.

Most pad-locks should fit, if you will the lock out you can fit a larger sized one in the gap!

Apparently there's only Zumba which is not included in your membership as an external person teaches it! :)

For the price you really can't complain. It's no frills, and if you just want to go and workout then it's fine. Being 24/7 is quite handy as well for those that want to go before work/after a late shift