Who is more likely to be in the Championship next season

I would rather have a bet on all four teams being in championship,but only really care that we are.:)

Who's the fourth team?

Who's the fourth team?

Wednesday,united,barnsley.donny.

Aaron has it spot on here....If United cant do automatic this season with the games in hand then they dont deserve it anyway, you should be walking this league, not saying its a given but.....

Webby GIH mean nothing, points in the bag are better it puts unnecessary pressure on a team, and depends how they deal with it. My heart says promotion, my head says failure I don't know its much, much to close to call.

I've looked at your remaining fixtures and its an evil run in, that can go either way.

Webby GIH mean nothing, points in the bag are better it puts unnecessary pressure on a team, and depends how they deal with it. My heart says promotion, my head says failure I don't know its much, much to close to call.

I've looked at your remaining fixtures and its an evil run in, that can go either way.

even if we had all the tough teams to play webby would still be confident, can't fault the confidence him and others have:)

your right about games in hand, i'd hate us to have too many. saying that I think you will win most of the games in hand, the away form will see to the rest:)

Frank are you truly serious fella, you think you'll go down?

No, I'm not serious - Barnsley will be safe.

I'm a pessimist, so I won't be surprised if we don't make it. I don't want to tempt fate by suggesting we'll stay up.

I wonder why people started mentioning barnsley and Donny here, when they was irrelvant to topic?

Barnsley have a really tough set of games left...

They have to play 5 of the top 6 in their last few games.

My bold BP...My reasoning exactly, IF..(on paper) you win the GIH then its nailed on, if not, you dont deserve it, we saw how you handled the pressure last season;)( had to get that 1 in)...No snide tho RR, tellin it how it was!!!!!,I know ya love ya smileys:hihi:

You should be flying IMO, but football is a funny old game, i still think there will be a championiship Steel city derby next season, just hope your lot dont let us down.

My bold BP...My reasoning exactly, IF..(on paper) you win the GIH then its nailed on, if not, you dont deserve it, we saw how you handled the pressure last season;)( had to get that 1 in)...No snide tho RR, tellin it how it was!!!!!,I know ya love ya smileys:hihi:

You should be flying IMO, but football is a funny old game, i still think there will be a championiship Steel city derby next season, just hope your lot dont let us down.

web1, with due respect, i hope we swop places, i dont want to go to S6 ever again, and i wont miss the derby games, of course i believe we(Blades) are going up. but the two teams banter is twice as keen(evil) when we are in own divisions.IMHO.

Just my view and no dig intended, Honest.

But next week. i will have radio Sheffield on , and will being cheering on the Tykes(big time). a real 6 pointers which could be critical for the Owls confidence if the result goes against them.

Edited by TAT

The problem for both is where will the goals come from - neither look that convincing up front and missing key players (Miller, Antonio).

If the owls take 3 points against Barnsley, I think that will ease any worries of relegation significantly - and while a number of the owls games are considered easier as they're against fellow strugglers, sometimes it's those teams that come up with unexpected results.

I would be surprised to see the owls drop out from what is a reasonable position though - and as said before, games to come they would expect to win.

United... with losing another game to the weather, I can see us missing out possibly on even the playoffs, with a lot of games still to fit in. We had similar problems in 2003 with rearranged games I think, and we just ran out of gas at the end. We're dropping far too many points at home, and can't break teams down lately... hopefully the break will have refreshed them!

It!s out of our hands now,will they bottle or come good? ... Time will tell

I (as a known optimist) think that we will survive, it may come down to the last two games and true, next Saturday is a huge game for us but I am still a believer.

I think there will be 4 'local' teams in the Championship. United should go up automatic - 2nd place as I can't see Donny slipping up that much and United ('cos it says Sheffield in front) will have to give their fans something to fret about ;)

By the way Titfer you'll have been a Barnsley supporter for 2 weeks not just one :)

Owls & Blades will stay where they are.Donny up.Rotherham lose in PO final.Barnsley also stay up.