SKY TV No Signals today in Sheffield

Is the letter s on your keyboard stuck?

No, He's Scandinavian (but he speaks withs a Sheffields accents)

Contact Sky and they'll send you a little umbrella to fit above your dish, free of charge.

Contact Sky and they'll send you a little umbrella to fit above your dish, free of charge.

Make sure it's stable enough to withstand galeforce winds either you may have to sue them as their product does not fulfil the requirements it was designed for.

If ya nip down to primark you can buy a lovely fleece blanket to tuck it in with.

If ya nip down to primark you can buy a lovely fleece blanket to tuck it in with.

I see a business opportunity here.

*goes off to design a sky dish onesie.

I see a business opportunity here.

*goes off to design a sky dish onesie.

I want one with bunnie ears for easter.

Don't forget to leave a hole so the LNB can pop out :hihi:

The end was nigh for my Sky contract when I missed an entire formula 1 race. All the people I know who have used it lose reception when there is a down pour. Are all Sky users getting mugged off in this way?

We were told to go digital to make it easier an better quality pictures instead of using are Aerials,but today because of the Snow,i have been unable to see any programmes on Sky,so this just shows that digital tv is not all that good at All if the Weathers bad,will we get a Apology or refund from Sky because of this happening today,just had to watch tv on my Smartphone

Am I the only one wondering why people associate switching to the digital signal would have anything to do with not getting a signal from a sky satellite dish? :huh:

I had Sky a few years ago, and would often have no signal when it was raining / windy / snowing etc....as soon as my 12 month contract was up I cancelled it, I felt it just wasn`t worth the money.

@ Portersbank

take the letter s off your keyboard and throw it at the dish...two birds with one stone....:)

I want one with bunnie ears for easter.

Don't forget to leave a hole so the LNB can pop out :hihi:

A bit like a fly hole. :D

To stop the problems with rain and snow interference you can get a bigger size dish 60 cm. We have this size and rarely get any problems at all, OH insisted we got a bigger size as he used to fit them so knew you can get interference with the smaller ones.

We were told to go digital to make it easier an better quality pictures instead of using are Aerials,but today because of the Snow,i have been unable to see any programmes on Sky,so this just shows that digital tv is not all that good at All if the Weathers bad,will we get a Apology or refund from Sky because of this happening today,just had to watch tv on my Smartphone

Your wrong