SKY TV No Signals today in Sheffield

sky are not responsible for the weather

wonder who i could play hell with for being stuck in tonight

fed up but nice and warm so fingers crossed tomorrow for a thaw

buts thens no skys and star treks nots havings besters socils lifes i wants skys

How come your typing and grammar have gone down hill so quickly ? :huh:

my disc is to high to reach, I could reach the back to remove snow through my living room window,but unable to clear the Front as that points to my next doors bedroom,Sky should have made it more easier to be able the Clean an Wipe the Dishes but they have not,so you have to pay for someone to get it cleaned or repaired by there engineers

my disc is to high to reach, I could reach the back to remove snow through my living room window,but unable to clear the Front as that points to my next doors bedroom,Sky should have made it more easier to be able the Clean an Wipe the Dishes but they have not,so you have to pay for someone to get it cleaned or repaired by there engineers

I just threw snowballs at mine. Not massive snowballs, not hard, but enough to knock the snow off.

we have the same problem here in chesterfield. if you look at your sat dish it willit depends on how far the sat dish is up the wall be full of snow do what we do take a brush and knock the snow off t will come straight back on tell your friends what to do, if snow keeps on you may have to go out 2 or 3 times during the night ive been out 3 times to ours it depends how high its up your wall ours is quite easy to get at but thats the problem xxx

buts thens no skys and star treks nots havings besters socils lifes i wants skys

Then she needs to pay.

yes my mother pays

Good. Glad we cleared that up.

Just clear the snow from the front of the LNB, the bit that sticks out on the arm. Don't worry about the reflector part of the dish, it wont matter that much.

Take the hose pipe to it, if all else fails!