SKY TV No Signals today in Sheffield

We were told to go digital to make it easier an better quality pictures instead of using are Aerials,but today because of the Snow,i have been unable to see any programmes on Sky,so this just shows that digital tv is not all that good at All if the Weathers bad,will we get a Apology or refund from Sky because of this happening today,just had to watch tv on my Smartphone

Is there snow on your dish?

For some reason all my channels were fine apart from some of the music channels, just cleaned the dish and theyre all fine now.

Have you brushed the snow off your dish if you can?

Have you tried knocking the snow off your dish?

People should still have an aerial plugged in as a back-up anyway.

We were told to go digital to make it easier an better quality pictures instead of using are Aerials,but today because of the Snow,i have been unable to see any programmes on Sky,so this just shows that digital tv is not all that good at All if the Weathers bad,will we get a Apology or refund from Sky because of this happening today,just had to watch tv on my Smartphone

Get an apology for snow?

You have snow on your dish, more specifically on the receiver, the bit that looks like a camera.

Its not like you'll die without TV.

Have you tried knocking the snow off your dish?

People should still have an aerial plugged in as a back-up anyway.

Aerial as in terrestrial TV? Why, there's no such thing any more is there?

sames heres the tellys pictures goes offs ands ons and my mother pays the bills for shoddys systems

sames heres the tellys pictures goes offs ands ons and my mother pays the bills for shoddys systems

She should cancel and pay nothing.

Hilarious, it's the little things you just don't think about sometimes isn't it :lol:

There was snow on top of my car too, I couldn't find the door, I'm going to contact Ford to see about getting some compo.

She should cancel and pay nothing.

buts thens no skys and star treks nots havings besters socils lifes i wants skys

Reset it, and/or knock the snow of the dish. Then ring the helpline and they'll talk you through other ideas. Not hard.