Death threats against topless teenager.

A teenager has taken a topless photo of herself and posted it online. Now she is receiving death threats. It's not as if people are shocked by seeing a pair of boobs staring at them from the gutter press but this is different. She lives in Tunisia. Remember that was where the 'Arab Spring' uprising began.

She is called Amina and there will be a day to defend her rights on the 4th of April.

Warning, clicking this link will show pictures of revolutionary breasts.

Muslims threatening to kill other muslims...anyone who says it's wrong is 'anti-Islamic', so let 'em get on with their 'tolerant' beliefs.

Muslims threatening to kill other muslims...anyone who says it's wrong is 'anti-Islamic', so let 'em get on with their 'tolerant' beliefs.

She is not a muslim. Is it still ok to kill her by stoning?

She is not a muslim. Is it still ok to kill her by stoning?

Of course it isn't. I was having a go at the tolerance and forgiveness of religion. Anyone who says otherwise will be put to death.

Edited by gabby
got rid of the extra 'the'

Mod Note

Misogynistic comments, xenophobic comments, posts with just a link and all posts referring to deleted posts have been removed.

If you can't discuss this sensibly then next time the thread will be deleted.

In Tunisia she gets condemned for getting her breasts out because that's offensive to religion.

In the UK she'd probably get condemned for promoting smoking because that's bad for public health.

Says a fair bit about relative priorities I feel.

According to LeMonde, she is now reported to have disappeared.

I hope she's just gone into hiding for her own safety, as the alternative leaves little to the imagination about her potential fate :(

Edited by L00b

According to LeMonde, she is now reported to have disappeared.

I hope she's just gone into hiding for her own safety, as the alternative leaves little to the imagination about her potential fate

Hopefully so! Would be awful if not, I can't read French well enough to read your link properly.

Member note: My "post containing only a link" was a correction of the OP's link which comes up blank. I feel it was probably removed as it contained a picture of breasts and so I won't bother to post it again -sure you can find the image if you Google it :)

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

A teenager has taken a topless photo of herself and posted it online. Now she is receiving death threats. It's not as if people are shocked by seeing a pair of boobs staring at them from the gutter press but this is different. She lives in Tunisia. Remember that was where the 'Arab Spring' uprising began.

She is called Amina and there will be a day to defend her rights on the 4th of April.

Warning, clicking this link will show pictures of revolutionary breasts.

What did she expect?? :huh: Not saying its right but theres some things you just cant do in some cultures! Im sure she knew what she was doing

Not saying its right but theres some things you just cant do in some cultures! Im sure she knew what she was doing

Why can't she take a photo of herself in some cultures? What business is it of anyone else? They don't have to look at it.

Why can't she take a photo of herself in some cultures? What business is it of anyone else? They don't have to look at it.

Its like eating pork,innit, or eating an ox in asia, or stamping on an insect in front of a buddist monk.

Its like eating pork,innit, or eating an ox in asia, or stamping on an insect in front of a buddist monk.

Exactly. A Muslim can choose to avoid pork, but shouldn't force his belief upon other people.

An hindu can avoid eating any animal, but shouldn't force his belief upon others.

Just like Buddhists can choose to ... avoid ... eating insects?

:)