Sheffield football forum members meet 05/04 8pm

Or first person that mentions anything from the 70s 80s 90s:)

Steady on, well not be able to talk anything owls or blades if thats the case:hihi:

Steady on, well not be able to talk anything owls or blades if thats the case:hihi:

Premiership footy and winding up orders, it is then :)

Looks like we'll be like a set of mutes just sat in a corner then, I mean if we all talk about the good things we can go at 8:15. If we talk about all the bad times I reckon we'd get "after bird" :hihi::hihi:

Edited by Bypassblade

Wish i could join you all , but i've had to cancel nights out for the time being as mi' Mother's very poorly ( owt could happen at anytime ) :( ...Hope you have a great night ....GUZZI

Wish i could join you all , but i've had to cancel nights out for the time being as mi' Mother's very poorly ( owt could happen at anytime ) :( ...Hope you have a great night ....GUZZI

Sorry to hear that Guzzi, just lost my mum 3 weeks ago it crippled me chin up & all the best

Pete

Sorry to hear that Guzzi, just lost my mum 3 weeks ago it crippled me chin up & all the best

Pete

She's very poorly and getting worse every day ...My eldest Son died in 08 and was buried the day after Fathers Day .....Life's a bugger at times eh Pete ..

It's awful that your Mom is going slowly, the only thing to do is try and use the time to make sure you say everything you want to - I do hope she's still able to speak or at least understand you.

Life does truly suck occasionally Guzzi.

It's awful that your Mom is going slowly, the only thing to do is try and use the time to make sure you say everything you want to - I do hope she's still able to speak or at least understand you.

Life does truly suck occasionally Guzzi.

I second that post,life has a way of knocking you down just when you think things are ok.

potlegs,Pete has got my number so ring me when you get to w/spoons

Cheers Guys ... Hope you have a Good 'Un :thumbsup:

Cheers Guys ... Hope you have a Good 'Un

can anyone suggest were I can get parked.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

can anyone suggest were I can get parked.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Sorry being a non driver no idea, but would the pub not have a car park Gazza