Sheffield football forum members meet 05/04 8pm

Well, for the life of me I can't work out how many of us there will be - probably about a dozen?

They can't reserve a table 'cos it's the weekend but I reckon we could always start drooling and smiling strangely at folk - that should clear a space :hihi:

The nearest parking for those who have to drive and don't mind being a bit cheeky is Waitrose.

Looking forward to meeting a few of you - reserving judgement on a few too - which I guess is what we'll all be doing?

Oh Eastbank - I asked but they don't forsee having any of that Nigerian lager on for you - Sorry! :hihi:

I do hope we get all 3 points today or the ribbing may be unbearable!

Oh Eastbank - I asked but they don't forsee having any of that Nigerian lager on for you - Sorry!....................

Nigerian lager = Guinness.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks for that Rossy - you can tell I don't drink ale/beer/lager of any kind can't you? I am laughing now - I show my hair colour a tad too often! :hihi:

Well, for the life of me I can't work out how many of us there will be - probably about a dozen?

They can't reserve a table 'cos it's the weekend but I reckon we could always start drooling and smiling strangely at folk - that should clear a space :hihi:

The nearest parking for those who have to drive and don't mind being a bit cheeky is Waitrose.

Looking forward to meeting a few of you - reserving judgement on a few too - which I guess is what we'll all be doing?

Oh Eastbank - I asked but they don't forsee having any of that Nigerian lager on for you - Sorry! :hihi:

I do hope we get all 3 points today or the ribbing may be unbearable!

I too have been trying to work out how many will be attending so i will TRY to make a list,here goes,

Monzaman

Robbieloving

Potlegs

Bypassblade

S2blade

Gingviking

Gazza58

Web1

Longy67

Eastbank

Nervyowl

Facebook

Please add to list if i have missed you out(sorry),but it is hard to tell who is coming now that a lot of the posts have been deleted(for a good reason by the way).

End of bar (right hand side)near the telly,usually has a bit of room left for a group to meet and there is usually some tables spare up that end:roll:

Edited by monzaman
adding to list

I too have been trying to work out how many will be attending so i will TRY to make a list,here goes,

Monzaman

Robbieloving

Potlegs

Bypassblade

S2blade

Gingviking

Gazza58

Web1

Longy67

Eastbank

Please add to list if i have missed you out(sorry),but it is hard to tell who is coming now that a lot of the posts have been deleted(for a good reason by the way).

End of bar (right hand side)near the telly,usually has a bit of room left for a group to meet and there is usually some tables spare up that end:roll:

Nice one Monza - think we can add Gazza to the list, he said he would try and get down.

Monzaman

Robbieloving

Potlegs

Bypassblade

S2blade

Gingviking

Gazza58

Web1

Longy67

Eastbank

I don't think I removed any posts from people saying they were attending.

So the list looks correct.

I don't think I removed any posts from people saying they were attending.

So the list looks correct.

Ok Robbie,thanks for that:thumbsup:

I'm getting really stressed out about this meet. I just can't decide what to wear!

I'm getting really stressed out about this meet. I just can't decide what to wear!

I'm going to wear my top hat,mankini and wellingtons,either that or my jeans and a shirt,I can't make my mind up:roll:

I suppose it depends on the weather:hihi:

I'm going to wear my top hat,mankini and wellingtons,either that or my jeans and a shirt,I can't make my mind up:roll:

I suppose it depends on the weather:hihi:

You might make fun, but I'm getting really upset about this thank you very much. I'm in such a quandary, do I go with my Versace poncho or my more formal Alexander McQueen trouser suit?

You might make fun, but I'm getting really upset about this thank you very much. I'm in such a quandary, do I go with my Versace poncho or my more formal Alexander McQueen trouser suit?

Versace poncho? sounds like a motor scooter:hihi: