Sheffield football forum members meet 05/04 8pm

Sometimes you just have too much time on your hands CB :hihi:

---------- Post added 06-04-2013 at 11:20 ----------

I swear I didn't say I felt old Monza - I just don't look in the mirror! Go with the age in your head!

Nervy, however, can't believe how young you look - at least 10 years younger than you are- guess we should be jealous! Lovely girlfriend too :)

Was really good to put faces - was excellent to see Frankie there- let him back on - you know we all miss him :) It was also very sporting of Robbie to come - as a mod he must've known he was in for a bit of a grilling and some ribbing re. bans.

What I found disappointing to learn is that people don't get bans unless someone complains to the mods. Now that is sad.

To those who complain - give over - all of you - or at least think twice before you moan to mods.

I have rarely seen anything that I think should get someone a ban. Don't rise to the bait/stick 'em in ignore/answer back with a reasonable post if they are being ridiculous. There are many options before complaining to get someone a ban. We are not schoolkids (even though some of us still wish we were occasionally - that's me included there) let's keep everyone posting even if we don't agree with them.

---------- Post added 06-04-2013 at 11:23 ----------

Nice post Bypass, only sorry that others who wanted to come couldn't make it - hope all okay Gazza?

S2 where were you?

Longy67 - You okay?

Eastbank - did you have to work after all?

Maybe next time eh?

Paul Blade Pm'd me and said he did go, but with his son he became unwell and had to go, get well soon Paul.

Glad you all had a great time, tried to make it myself after my plans changed, but did not return from an airport run till late, be it three of us turning up and claiming to be Frankie may have been interesting.:)

Really hope to make the next one, will try and bring Bladesbloke and Alex along, see if we can heal some wounds and get their bans lifted:) they too are top blokes.

As i mailed earlier to a member is would be a sad world if we all carried on with the attitude and charactor/persona we create on here.

A good night, hopefully can get a couple of others out next now we all made it out without any blackeyes:hihi: great to see frank make an apppearance aswell, hope he gets back on the forum again. Right now time to let the owls ruin my weekend:(

Well said Tat,they were forum legends and two of the most knowledgeable posters i have ever known.....

Potlegs.... how refreshing to have someone agreeing about the posters that report others,surely disagreements can always be sorted by level headed folk.

It's good to hear you had an enjoyable evening,i wish i could have made it along,i would have probably made it 4 frank sidebottoms:hihi::hihi:

Well said Tat,they were forum legends and two of the most knowledgeable posters i have ever known.....

Potlegs.... how refreshing to have someone agreeing about the posters that report others,surely disagreements can always be sorted by level headed folk.

It's good to hear you had an enjoyable evening,i wish i could have made it along,i would have probably made it 4 frank sidebottoms:hihi::hihi:

The report buttons should be deleted, button pressers exposed, and replaced with more mods.IMHO.

The report buttons should be deleted, button pressers exposed, and replaced with more mods.IMHO.

More mods? When it's done on a voluntary basis, no chance.

I saw what you put there before you changed it robbie :hihi::hihi:

I saw what you put there before you changed it robbie :hihi::hihi:

:) stupid iPad

Gutted i missed last night,[cut a long story short i spent most of the evening at hospital with my grandaughter, she is ok now though] really glad you all had a good time and hope the next one wont be too far off.

More mods? When it's done on a voluntary basis, no chance.

Oh , i dont know there are one or two wanna be mods on this section:) they live on it :)

Gutted i missed last night,[cut a long story short i spent most of the evening at hospital with my grandaughter, she is ok now though] really glad you all had a good time and hope the next one wont be too far off.

Chuffed to hear she is okay Gazza. Shame you missed it - see you next time :)

---------- Post added 06-04-2013 at 18:33 ----------

Oh , i dont know there are one or two wanna be mods on this section:) they live on it :)

Who's that then Titfer? :) We had someone turn up last night who doesn't post on the footie section at all but knows everyone and their persona; reads all the posts. I would have thought if anyone was suitable and wanted to be a mod they would be welcomed.

Edited by potlegs
transposed letters

glad you all had a fun meety uppy, ive been to a couple of general SF forum meets when back in sheff and was pleasant and great fun.

tbh i thought you lot wouldve already have met, being footy section regs for years and years

as for bans and reporting, yeah i had a ban almost as soon as i joined this section and ive been reported for swearing in a post, cos im a good lad ;)