Sheffield football forum members meet 05/04 8pm

Wish i was joining you lot ... Have a good un and play nice in the sandbox

Everyone set off?

yeah but theyre not telling the moderator ;)

errrrrrrrm

Everyone set off?

Well I've set off and there but not found anyone yet. If anyone that's there sees this I'm at the tv:)

Just got in,good night had by all,even met frankie(drop his ban and let him back on).Me and pete(and Potlegs) felt a bit old though especially at the side of Nervyowl.couldn't believe robbie doesn't look like a headmaster,i had this image in my head that all mods look like that,ah well wrong again!

Nice to meet you guys (and gal).

Good to see frank side bottom come along too. Although, it was quite awkward when someone came over and introduced himself as frank side bottom later, his face was a picture when it was pointed out he was already here ha ha,

No bad words said, everyone got on and a few brought their partners and it was good to meet those too.

Weird seeing some of you, I thought Nervy was actually older for instance.

But good night guys, and I'm open to do it again.... It will be easier to find you next time, instead of web1 asking random people if they're from 'the forum'. Poor guy :)

It was a great night and I echo all that Monza & Robbie say, and yes bring back Frankie trust me he really is a good guy. I must admit I had an image of Robbie being about 6ft 6" and nervy lives up to his name, bless him mind you fella your missus is a beauty.

Web1 was just a bundle of fun, Frankie very talkative, got to say got on well with everyone and certainly hope we do it again on a nice warm night.

Edited by Bypassblade

Sometimes you just have too much time on your hands CB :hihi:

---------- Post added 06-04-2013 at 11:20 ----------

Just got in,good night had by all,even met frankie(drop his ban and let him back on).Me and pete(and Potlegs) felt a bit old though especially at the side of Nervyowl.couldn't believe robbie doesn't look like a headmaster,i had this image in my head that all mods look like that,ah well wrong again!

I swear I didn't say I felt old Monza - I just don't look in the mirror! Go with the age in your head!

Nervy, however, can't believe how young you look - at least 10 years younger than you are- guess we should be jealous! Lovely girlfriend too :)

Was really good to put faces - was excellent to see Frankie there- let him back on - you know we all miss him :) It was also very sporting of Robbie to come - as a mod he must've known he was in for a bit of a grilling and some ribbing re. bans.

What I found disappointing to learn is that people don't get bans unless someone complains to the mods. Now that is sad.

To those who complain - give over - all of you - or at least think twice before you moan to mods.

I have rarely seen anything that I think should get someone a ban. Don't rise to the bait/stick 'em in ignore/answer back with a reasonable post if they are being ridiculous. There are many options before complaining to get someone a ban. We are not schoolkids (even though some of us still wish we were occasionally - that's me included there) let's keep everyone posting even if we don't agree with them.

---------- Post added 06-04-2013 at 11:23 ----------

It was a great night and I echo all that Monza & Robbie say, and yes bring back Frankie trust me he really is a good guy. I must admit I had an image of Robbie being about 6ft 6" and nervy lives up to his name, bless him mind you fella your missus is a beauty.

Web1 was just a bundle of fun, Frankie very talkative, got to say got on well with everyone and certainly hope we do it again on a nice warm night.

Nice post Bypass, only sorry that others who wanted to come couldn't make it - hope all okay Gazza?

S2 where were you?

Longy67 - You okay?

Eastbank - did you have to work after all?

Maybe next time eh?

Edited by potlegs
spelling errors

Had a good laugh mesen, deffo up for the next un.

Nice to see ya all.

That's not quite what I said RE bans :)

Each one is on its own merit.

I know we shouldn't swear and that I guess woud attract one.

- apologies if you thought I was quoting you Robbie - I wasn't, it was what others said too - Bans aren't something I really thought about 'til last night.

I'll get one one day I know I will - sometimes there's nothing between a thought arriving and it being out of mi mouth (via keyboard - on screen) - the spam filter having been removed!

By the bye - Facebook who was dictating our dress code never showed did he? ;)