Anyone on here go to Ecclesfield Comprehensive School?

Yes, ah lass told me off as I'd sent it...

Mr Middleton is alive and well - I saw him the ASDA a couple of weeks ago. I usually see him at the carboot sale at Grenoside ( the next one is on the 13th July ). My mother last saw Miss Gradwell at Miss Bennetts funeral recently.

Great, happy about that. His story was quite grim when I last met him, so it was not as bad a picture as he actually painted to me. I still have a coffee table, a 3 legged stool and a bedside cabinet I made under his supervision. He is a real top man. I'd love to see him again so I might visit the Greno car boot.

"Toolbox correct Sir"

I was there between 73 and 78.I absolutely hated the place,most of the teachers and many of the trailer trash pupils from High green and Chapeltown.

Haha, I was one of them trailer trash pupils from High Green (1975-81), but I grew up, got me an education, a job and now I own me own trailer .... oh! and learned a few manners along the way.....

StJohn

Cincinnati

Haha, I was one of them trailer trash pupils from High Green (1975-81), but I grew up, got me an education, a job and now I own me own trailer .... oh! and learned a few manners along the way.....

StJohn

Cincinnati

StJohn - PM me with a contact e-mail address!! The system won't let me PM or mail you!! You will know me from the ESVC website!

A

StJohn - PM me with a contact e-mail address!! The system won't let me PM or mail you!! You will know me from the ESVC website!

A

I PM you, hoefully you get it.... love to catch up ..talk soon

Did anyone go to Warren Junior & Enfants school ?

I went to Warren School

We did a sponsored 14 mile walk to raise funds for a minibus. 1971.

I did that one :)

Remember most of the names mentioned but still tryint to remember the name of the Tiny English teacher who wore long skirts. The annoying thing is I can see her face but not her name..

Keep thinking mate. It was Miss.........

In 1972 we did a sponsored walk for Wendy Stainrod (Simons's sister) to buy her an kidney dyalisis machine. She sadly passed away not too long after. I'd just escaped from hospital myself after orthopaedic surgery and managed to get to the top of Bracken Hill before my legs packed in because I hadn't used my muscles for 6 months previously.

Remember most of the names mentioned but still tryint to remember the name of the Tiny English teacher who wore long skirts. The annoying thing is I can see her face but not her name..

What year? Mrs Adams up to 1980 or Miss Pitt after 1980 would fit the bill.

I was there between 73 and 78.I absolutely hated the place,most of the teachers and many of the trailer trash pupils from High green and Chapeltown.

I was there same time as you.Wonders who you are.....?:huh:

I was there from 89-94 can remember quite a few of them!

Form teachers over the years were Miss Skidmore, Mr Tunningley, and Mr Warhurst. For English had Ms Quigley and Mr Higginbottom. Maths was Mrs Hutton, Mr Williams (top bloke), then Miss Brentnall. Science was the fantastic Don Templeman (Mr T!), and later Mr Aston, Mr Milson and Mr West. Geography was taken by Miss Skidmore and Mrs West, while history was Mr Wood and Mr Drake. RE, Mr Tunningley, art was Mrs Griffiths and Miss Parkin, technology Mr Morris and Mr Guest while Spanish was Daz Smith and Mr Cook. PE Mr Ellin, Coach Anderson and Harry Smith, Drama Miss Franklin, rural studies was Mr Lister and Mr T, home economics Miss Kellet.

Erm, I think that's them all who taught me! Oh, headteacher: Mr Barnes ;-)