Anyone on here go to Ecclesfield Comprehensive School?

I was there same time as you.Wonders who you are.....?:huh:

Mark from Grenoside mate,who are you then ?

I must admit the place had it's good points,Josh King,Mr Shaddock,Mike Cordon,Mrs Gradwell (nice to hear that she is still going,anyone know how Shaddock is?).

Couldn't stand some of the teachers though,Malham,Mosson the geography teacher,Hewitt etc.

Remember Mr Spencer science teacher?

Keep thinking the little English teachers name began with C someting like claymore????

Did NOT like Mr Mosson Geography

Everybody in our class hated Mosson (a sort of Alvin Stardust clone with the personality of Pol Pot),we dreaded the three lesson monday afternoon geography session.

Mark from Grenoside mate,who are you then ?

I must admit the place had it's good points,Josh King,Mr Shaddock,Mike Cordon,Mrs Gradwell (nice to hear that she is still going,anyone know how Shaddock is?).

Couldn't stand some of the teachers though,Malham,Mosson the geography teacher,Hewitt etc.

Well, I'm female, I lived near Greno.Were you into punk and stuff?Did you live with your gran?

Well, I'm female, I lived near Greno.Were you into punk and stuff?Did you live with your gran?

I was/am into punk but I lived with my parents,were you a punkette ?

I was/am into punk but I lived with my parents,were you a punkette ?

Yep, I was a punkette!

Yep, I was a punkette!

Really,when ?

I was a punk between 1979 and 1984 in Sheff,then I came over here.If you were around then then I must know you,at least by sight.

Really,when ?

I was a punk between 1979 and 1984 in Sheff,then I came over here.If you were around then then I must know you,at least by sight.

Between 79 and 83 ! Why did WE never get a late bus put on for us like other areas did?I remember staggering up Halifax road and on to Wheel lane cos I'd walked home from the daizy or the limit and had spent my taxi fare !!!

Between 79 and 83 ! Why did WE never get a late bus put on for us like other areas did?I remember staggering up Halifax road and on to Wheel lane cos I'd walked home from the daizy or the limit and had spent my taxi fare !!!

I did that walk a good few times,I was going out with a punkette from fulwood in 1981 and sometimes even had to walk from there as her dad wouldn't let me stop,she is now a lab worker in York and we are still in touch !

There were late buses but they stopped at fox hill as I remember,I fell asleep p#ssed on them a few times and was woken up back at the depot!

Great, happy about that. His story was quite grim when I last met him, so it was not as bad a picture as he actually painted to me. I still have a coffee table, a 3 legged stool and a bedside cabinet I made under his supervision. He is a real top man. I'd love to see him again so I might visit the Greno car boot.

"Toolbox correct Sir"

Did you visit Grenoside? He was there - 8am ish. I was going to collar him myself but he dissapeared!

Bugger. forgot all about it.

I've also walked from the city to Grenoside many times. 11:10 was the last bus and I also would be in the Limit 'til late (Revillos, Victor Drago Band and Devo).

We'd thumb for taxis but they never stopped for blokes...the perverts.

I went to Ecclesfield, I left in '96. My mum also used to be a teacher there.